ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer
What We Deliver: WELLTM Health is a SaaS digital health leader
in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in
Patient Outreach. WELL Health's intelligent communications hub is
the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients
throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables
conversations between patients and their providers through secure,
multilingual messaging in the patient's preferred communications
channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and
automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare
organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient
loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers
facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on
the Forbes list of America's Best Startup Employers and was also
recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los
Angeles by Built In LA. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the
Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare and ranked #170 on the
Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
WELL is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to
join our fast-paced, growing sales organization. As an SDR at WELL,
you will be a member of the talented Sales Development Team.
SDRs are responsible for identifying, developing, and engaging
key stakeholders at top healthcare organizations. Your key outcome
is setting up quality product demonstrations to drive WELL's sales
This is an exciting and rewarding role for anyone that wants to
develop or even kick-start their career in sales. There are many
opportunities for career development and progression - with
successful SDRs becoming Enterprise SDRs, and then Account
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel WELL's sales
- Strategic research and pre-call planning
- High volume of daily outreach via cold calling, email, and
- Managing and prioritizing your bank of leads in Salesforce
- Effectively following up with prospects with a sense of
- Collaborate with peers, AEs, and sales leadership to hone and
develop outreach strategies
- Innate interest in startups, sales, and technology
- Strong desire to grow personally and professionally in
- Optimist and with an insatiable desire to never stop
- Team player that enjoys challenges
- Previous SDR experience for a SAAS B2B company
- Healthcare experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Salesforce experience
- Cold calling experience
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. As a result of the
COVID-19 pandemic and to prioritize the health of our employees,
all WELL positions are temporarily remote. We are looking forward
to when our company returns to in-office work at or around June
2021. For this role, we are looking for candidates that are open to
relocating to Santa Barbara once WELL resumes in-office work.
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture - frequent Zoom company events (Lunch
& Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many
creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups - 11 groups available for all to join.
Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development - frequent events and tools available
to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility - we promote from within and have opportunities
for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks - dog-friendly office, healthy (and
unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space,
standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits - MacBook Pro provided, unlimited
PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical,
dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or
our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc). To hear firsthand what
it's like to work at WELL, please view this team video.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring
decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are
considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other
We're dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse
workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity
is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not
tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.