Talent & Culture Coordinator
Company: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration,
wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something
new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this
opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar Beach is looking for a Talent & Culture
Coordinator to join our Talent & Culture Team!
This position will be assisting the Director of Talent and
Culture and the Talent and Culture office, in accordance with hotel
standards. Plans, directs, implements, and maintains a service and
management philosophy that serves as a guide to respective
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental
policies, service procedures, and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of
- Maintain positive associate relationships at all times.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization
of assigned work areas.
- Maintain knowledge of all hotel services/features and hours of
- Access all functions of a computer.
- Set up a workstation with necessary supplies and resource
- Complete supply requisitions and submit to Manager, stock
office supplies upon receipt.
- Answer telephone.
- Greet all individuals arriving at the office and assist with
- Assist Assistant Director with recruitment.
- Maintain accurate trace files and communicate daily traces to
Talent & Culture Director.
- Maintain filing procedures.
- Prepare and send faxes; receive and distribute faxes to
- Type correspondence, memos, and reports.
- Prepare monthly employee birthday list and anniversary list and
- Process paperwork for terminations.
- Respond to requests for reference checks on previous
- Process requests for associate personal usage rooms.
- All other duties as required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Federal and California
employment laws and regulations.
- Must have an intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office
and Internet searchability.
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now payroll platform with
the overtime, vacation pay, and/or sick pay is preferred.
- Ability to understand the flow of Human Resources transactions
- Must have excellent problem-solving/judgment skills with a high
level of attention to detail, accuracy, and confidentiality.
- Must have strong organizational skills and a proven ability to
work under pressure and deadlines.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency to respond to and address
all HR-related inquiries timely and professionally from both
internal and external customers.
- Must be able to effectively draft and prepare professionally
written correspondence, e-mails, facsimiles, and memorandums.
- Must possess a proven ability to multi-task.
- Must have customer service focus with the ability to actively
listen and understand all internal customers.
- Must be comfortable with change and operating in a fast-paced
and demanding environment.
- Must be able to behave professionally at all times while
exercising very high levels of confidentiality and discretion.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms
across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a
Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among
rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to
estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their
every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with
an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a
Sense spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a
screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet
of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Complimentary Room Nights
Connect with us
- Minimum two year's clerical or secretarial experience,
preferably in a human resources environment.
- High school diploma, college degree, human resources
certification/degree, or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail,
speed, and accuracy; prioritize, organize, and follow-up; be a
clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good
judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest's
service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team;
work with minimal supervision; maintain the confidentiality of
guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Ability to organize tasks and assign responsibilities to
subordinates; ability to educate staff members to develop thei
Keywords: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, Santa Barbara , Talent & Culture Coordinator, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!