Company: HEI Hotels
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Mar Monte Hotel is your gateway to the American Riviera. Just
minutes from Santa Barbaras downtown, the hotel is located on
Cabrillo Boulevard, across from East Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
Across the road from East Beach along the Pacific Ocean, this
polished hotel with a 1930s Spanish Colonial vibe is 1 mile from
Stearns Wharf and 3 miles from the Santa Barbara Museum of Art.
Our employees enjoy hotel and F&B discounts throughout the
world of Hyatt and HEI, various Bonus/Incentive and Recognition
Programs, plus - working alongside beautiful, ocean front views.
Apply today to join our team!
We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military
candidates to apply.
Maintain the building to ensure safe
and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room
attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors.
Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending
areas, and foyers.
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on
a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Self-starting personality with an even
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with
their job duties and be a team player.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy
equipment, and stand for extended periods of time with or without
- Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to
100 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions from
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences,
such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers,
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed
to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you
choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating
value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical
and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance
EyeMed. Our Vacation, Sick and
Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time
off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a
wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child
Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our
401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our
'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional
incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: HEI Hotels, Santa Barbara , House Attendant, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!