Part-Time Hospitality Coordinator, Santa Barbara
Company: Kendall Jackson
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Under the direction of the Estate Manager, the Hospitality
Coordinator is responsible for hosting VIPs and trade while
maintaining individual winery and brand standards. These events
range from intimate tastings for two, tours with winemakers,
harvest activities, to dinners for 30. This role is a flexible
position that works with multiple departments and vendors to
present successful experiences that leave a lasting impression on
- Own master calendar of hospitality (trade) visits, including
house stays, through reserve interactive and current process
- Execute trade visits including scheduling, set-up, hosting, and
clean-up at all JFW properties within Santa Barbara County
- Own local wine event participation, execution, and staffing for
all brands. Track event detail and ROI to evaluate future
- Manage guest house including bookings, both DTC and trade,
appearances, stocking, scheduling cleaner, and experiences
- Create and keep current a Sip, Savor, Stay and Play Central
Coast visitor playbook for self-guided buyer trip
- Develop buyer experiences in Santa Barbara proper that
represents our brands for buyer visits with tight schedules unable
to make it to North County
- Receive proper wine training to confidently host all levels of
- Work with hospitality requestors to craft customized
experience, keep forms up to date, and teams informed
- Work with SBC Ambassador to develop and maintain hospitality
materials including sample pricing sheets, experience descriptions,
preferred vendors list - making experiences more turn-key
- Manage, maintain, and track trade request feedback loop
(pre-visit details, re-cap of visit, visit ROI follow up)
- Work with DTC to train and maintain tasting room team on trade
visit best practices to keep experience standards high
- Maintain look, tone, and feel of trade experience at each
property to meet each brand's standards
- Manage bill back process for all trade visits
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree in business/retail management, hospitality or
wine marketing, or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Three to five years of prior relevant retail tasting room,
consumer direct sales experience, or trade sales experience
- Must have demonstrated sales ability and excellent
organizational and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required. Proficiency
in Reserve Interactive, J.D. Edwards software, POS, and working
with websites a plus.
- The ability to work and manage multiple priorities in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment, while maintaining a high level of
detail is required.
- Must be capable of working independently and have the ability
to take initiative and be self-directed.
- Must be 21 plus years of age
- Must be able to routinely lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Can stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Must be available to work flexible schedule including
Keywords: Kendall Jackson, Santa Barbara , Part-Time Hospitality Coordinator, Santa Barbara, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!