Membership Sales (Fitness Consultant)
Company: Gold's Gym - SoCal
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 31, 2021
**FULL TIME POSITION ONLY**
**Must have HEAVY SALES
Why is it great to work here?
Golds Gym is growing fast and looking for new team members, just
like you, to help us provide world class service to our members to
help them maintain a healthy lifestyle. Well challenge your skills,
talents and abilities and reward your every success. Here is just
some of the benefits you will get by being a Golds Gym
- Paid training that includes internal classes to become a strong
consultant, CPR, and Nationally recognized Personal Training
- Great earning potential right from the start
- Free gym memberships and discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Dedication to our members successes and goals.
- Ability to provide results though execution and follow
- Pride in what we do and who we are
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Excellence in execution in all that we do
- Dedication to our team members
- But most of all. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
- Have a great and outgoing attitude
- Are passionate and take pride in helping people achieve their
greatest through fitness
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
without sacrificing quality of service provided to our
- Have perseverance to succeed through follow-up and follow
- Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work, you'll be:
- Conducting tours of our amazing facilities to potential
- Explaining the dynamics of personal training as well as the
programs and classes that we offer to improve the lives of our
- Initiate conversations of potential members that have inquired
about our gyms though phone and computer systems
- Growing and maintaining relationships through prospects,
members and referrals
- Participate in all scheduled meetings as directed by the
General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
There are some MUST HAVES:
- High school diploma (some college coursework preferred)
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service
- Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements
after training to include gym tours, telephone inquiries, counselor
planner audits, guest card audit, lead box/bowl program, referral
programs and corporate outreach programs.
- Ability to achieve acceptable aggressive goals
- Basic computer skills.
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.. COME BE APART
OF THE LEGACY TODAY!
Golds Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability or
Keywords: Gold's Gym - SoCal, Santa Barbara , Membership Sales (Fitness Consultant), Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!