Full Time Estate Host - Brewer-Clifton
Company: Kendall Jackson
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Brewer-Clifton is offering an opportunity for a wine sales
professional possessing the ability to represent luxury products
while working in a high-energy team sales environment. The
successful candidate must be confident in their ability to softly
sell premium wine while maintaining our winery standards. The
Estate Host will work with club members and new clientele at every
touchpoint of contact, including tasting room service and direct
sales. This position will be responsible for developing new
clientele at the tasting room and maintaining these relationships
in person on property, via phone and email outreach. This position
also includes future possibility occasional travel to our top
Direct to Consumer (DTC) markets. This is a full-time position.
- Execute in-person experiences and outbound sales campaigns to
meet or exceed monthly/annual sales targets.
- Strengthens preexisting member and collector relationships and
cements new relationships via consistent contact on phone and
- Provide excellent customer service to guests while supporting
Club Manager and Estate Manager with service inquiries from
- Works with Club and Estate Manager to execute phone and email
outreach during Club shipments and new wine releases.
- Responsible for developing referral partners through business
- Executes tasting, event, calls, and digital communications in a
manner that is well organized and consistent with marketing
direction on winery image.
- Possess commanding knowledge of POS and other JFW systems,
including ability to effectively perform opening and closing
- Offers exemplary customer service at all touch points that
provides customized customer support
- Supports trade hospitality events as needed.
- Support other team members with training on wines and process
to ensure efficient and cohesive customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 plus years' related experience preferred in sales, customer
service or hospitality, knowledge of luxury products
- Being a team player is a must have skill set.
- Knowledge of wines and wine production.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Competency at Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Outstanding ability in customer service and working with the
public with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and
- Flexibility and ability to manage constantly changing
priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
Keywords: Kendall Jackson, Santa Barbara , Full Time Estate Host - Brewer-Clifton, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!