To be responsible for assisting in the overall management of the
Housekeeping Department, with a focus on continuous improvement
within the department and hotel. To play a support role in ensuring
the implementation of hotel's service standards are in line with
policies and procedures. To clean and maintain the restaurant,
entrances, patio, lobby areas, and function rooms plus all
restrooms and staircases in front and back of the house.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions
critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Clean and maintain the floors by vacuuming the carpet daily and
whenever it is needed after functions.
- Shine all brass fixtures daily and touch up when needed.
- Vacuum cloth walls or brush them when instructed by
- Sweep vacuum and wipe all stairs and railings daily.
- Dry dust bar wood floor daily.
- Wash all windows periodically as needed.
- Wash woodwork and washable walls and doors as needed.
- Chairs and upholstery will be cleaned and dusted daily.
- Clean and maintain and service all public restrooms.
- Polish table in the lounge area and entrance.
- Clean all glass surfaces in lobby areas.
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms
across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a
Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among
rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to
estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their
every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with
an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a
Sense spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a
screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet
of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot
Life, Disability insurance
Complimentary Room Nights
Connect with us:
Previous housekeeping experience preferred
Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail,
speed, and accuracy; prioritize, organize, and follow-up; be a
clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good
judgment; follow directions t