Back up Scan
Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Posted on: May 31, 2021
At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Backup Scan Coordinator supports
store pricing integrity by executing changes daily, weekly, and
monthly. Price changes include updating all tags and signage in
compliance with government and company regulations. The Backup Scan
Coordinator also conducts audits to research, report, and resolve
Overview of Responsibilities
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude, organizational
skills, high level of accuracy, attention to detail, time
management skills, and willingness to learn new products.
- Remain informed on sales and promotions to ensure pricing
integrity and communication throughout the store.
- Take direction, communicate, and collaborate effectively with
- General housekeeping in the department includes sweeping,
mopping up spills, picking up trash from the ground, and emptying
filled trash cans.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and provide prompt,
friendly service to help customers make their selections.
- Adhere to all safety, health, and compliance regulations.
- Complete tasks efficiently to ensure products are fresh and
available to customers.
- Flexible to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of retail store pricing and signage experience
- Regular, dependable attendance is an essential function of this
position. Shift schedules include 8-10 hours with scheduled
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including some
nights, weekends, and holidays preferred.
- Able to lift 2 pounds between 5 inches and 31 inches above the
ground, lifting heavier items is required occasionally.
- Stand on hard surfaces continuously, walk up to 4 miles, reach
vertically to access upper levels, and transfer items
- Wear PPE consistent with the task assignment, including but not
limited to non-slip, closed-toe shoes, long pants, and gloves
(latex and or cut-resistant).
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a
comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These
programs include: - Competitive pay - Opportunities for career
growth - 15% discount for you and one other family member in your
household on all purchases made at Sprouts - Flexible schedule -
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Eligibility requirements may
apply for the following benefits: - 401(K) Retirement savings plan
with a generous company match - Minimum essential coverage medical
plans - Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital
indemnity, accident, and critical illness - Competitive vacation
and sick time programs
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh
food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on
customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer
high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of
scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly,
old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in
healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams
that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this
work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves
the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and
requirements to meet business and organizational needs as
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with
California law, please see here for more information.
Keywords: Sprouts Farmers Market, Santa Barbara , Back up Scan, Other , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!