Company: Sun Communities
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 31, 2021
If you like to clean, join our team! We are looking for a
Housekeeper to work with us at one of our resort locations. You
will help us ensure our resort is kept looking well-tended and
attractive. Help us make our resort the kind of place guests can't
wait to return to!
Resort Housekeepers are responsible for regularly cleaning
resort facilities and buildings to ensure the resort remains
presentable and sanitary at all times.
- Clean, sanitize, and stock kitchen areas with paper products as
needed. Ensure all tables and chairs are clean and functioning
- Clean and sanitize appliances to ensure they are free of food
particles, mold and mildew. Defrost freezer as needed.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms, ensuring they are well lit, and
place rubber mats down to ensure safety.
- Follow all established safety procedures and precautions.
Report all unsafe or hazardous conditions, incidents, accidents,
and/or defective equipment to manager.
- Ensure general resort appearance is well maintained and
- Ensure all floors are swept, mopped, waxed, and buffed as
- Ensure all windows and screens are clean and functioning
- Maintain washers and dryers by wiping surfaces, removing lint,
- Ensure all offices are clean and neat. Empty trash containers
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Resort Housekeeper, you must be hard-working, reliable, and
focused on providing exceptional customer service. You must also be
highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience cleaning homes or other large facilities,
- Demonstrated knowledge of general janitorial work
- Knowledge of safety measures when using various cleaning
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading
organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and
transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this
is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us
your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting
work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work
environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will
reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time
off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multiple
plan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs
of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to
team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV
Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of
discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service,
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick
time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Keywords: Sun Communities, Santa Barbara , Resort Housekeeper, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!