Company: West Wind Drive-In and Public Market
Posted on: May 31, 2021
West Wind Drive-Ins & Public Markets is the nations largest
drive-in theater chain and the public markets support a diverse
array of vendors, selling produce and unique items at bargain
prices. West Wind has been owned at operated by Syufy Enterprises
for nearly 50 years.
If you love movies, then you'll love working here! Come and work
for a unique company offering a fun and energetic environment.
We are currently looking for friendly and outgoing
individuals to work in our Customer Service department, which
includes cashier, concessions attendant, outreach marketer, and
traffic/gate attendant positions. West Wind offers
flexible scheduling, based on business needs.
Perks! Free movies for you and free movies for
your loved ones when you bring your friends and family to the
Drive-In with you!
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Minimum of 16 years of age
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to speak to customers in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from the general
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Bilingual a plus, Spanish preferred.
For more information about our company, please visit our website
Keywords: West Wind Drive-In and Public Market, Santa Barbara , Customer Service, Other , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!