Room Service Server
Company: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration,
wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something
new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this
opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar Beach is looking for a Seasonal Full-Time
Server to join our In-Room Dining Team!
The In-Room Dining Server will be responsible for giving the
proper service & guest satisfaction in the levels of the quality
standards of the operation according to the standards of the
Property. Take food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve
alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest rooms
according to hotel specifications, courteously and efficiently.
Collect payments. Create a memorable culinary experience for our
guests in the privacy of their room.
- Utilizes proper food handling and food service techniques.
- Takes food and beverage orders in a friendly and timely manner
and ensures accurate entry and delivery of the order
- Meets guest and Company service standards at all times
- Maintains knowledge of all specials and general description of
all food items and explains to guests
- Practices all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Exceeds standards of appearance, cleanliness, personal
sanitation, and hygiene.
- Attend all in-services as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least one year of experience working as a food server in a
fine dining restaurant
- Excellent Written, Verbal, and group presentation communication
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals or small
groups of people
- Knowledge of Cuisine (Menu)
- Basic knowledge of wine and liquor including wine service
- At least 21 years of age
- Must have a flexible schedule which requires (days, nights,
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms
across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a
Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among
rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to
estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their
every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with
an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a
Sense spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a
screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet
of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot
Connect with us
- Minimum one year of service experience in Fine Dining
- Professional, positive image, with strong leadership skills;
must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail,
speed, and accuracy; prioritize, organize, and follow-up; proven
ability to develop and train staff; be a clear thinker, remaining
calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions
thoroughly; understand a guest's service needs; work cohesively
with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision;
maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent
- Ability to understand guests' service needs; ability to be well
organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing
service to guests within any given period of time; ability to focus
attention on details; ability to suggestively sell restaurant menu
items, beverages, and wines; ability to access and input
information into P.O.S. system; ability to maintain good
coordination and timing while serving orders quickly; ability to
Keywords: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, Santa Barbara , Room Service Server, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!