Beach Server @ Miramar Club
Company: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration,
wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something
new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this
opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar Beach is looking for a Beach Server to join the
Miramar Club Team!
The Server will be responsible for giving the proper service &
guest satisfaction in the levels of the quality standards of the
operation according to the standards of the Property. Take food and
beverage orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic
beverages and food orders to guest tables according to hotel
specifications, courteously and efficiently. Collect payments.
Assist in the maintenance of the restaurant area and equipment.
Maintain luxury service standards.
- Utilizes proper food handling and food service techniques.
- Takes food and beverage orders in a friendly and timely manner
and ensures accurate entry and delivery of the order
- Meets guest and Company service standards at all times
- Maintains knowledge of all specials and general description of
all food items and explains to guests
- Totals guest bills, presents them to guests in a timely manner,
and obtains full payment along with appropriate paperwork, such as
signed credit card slips.
- Ensures tables are well maintained at all times
- Practices all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Sets-up and cleans the beach while maintaining or exceeding
hospitality and service standards.
- Exceeds standards of appearance, cleanliness, personal
sanitation, and hygiene.
- Attend all in-services as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least two years previous experience working as a food server
in a fine dining restaurant
- Excellent Written, Verbal, and group presentation communication
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals or small
groups of people
- Knowledge of Cuisine (Menu)
- Basic knowledge of wine and liquor including wine service
- At least 21 years of age
- Must have a flexible schedule which requires (days, nights,
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms
across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a
Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among
rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to
estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their
every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with
an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a
Sense spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a
screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet
of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot
Connect with us
- Minimum two years of service experience in Fine Dining
- Professional, positive image, with strong leadership skills;
must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail,
speed, and accuracy; prioritize, organize, and follow-up; proven
ability to develop and train staff; be a clear thinker, remaining
calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions
thoroughly; understand a guest's service needs; work cohesively
with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision;
maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent
- Ability to understand guests' service needs; ability to be well
organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing
service to guests within any given period of time; ability to focus
attention on details; ability to suggestively sell restaurant menu
items, beverages, and wines; ability to access and input
information into P.O.S. system; ability to maintain good
coordination and timing while serving orders quickly; ability to
exert physical effort in
Keywords: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, Santa Barbara , Beach Server @ Miramar Club, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!