Company: Gold's Gym - SoCal
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Why is it great to work here?
Golds Gym is growing fast and looking for a Membership Services
Manager to help us to provide world class service to our clubs and
members by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and
programs. Well challenge your skills, talents and abilities and
reward your every success. Here is just some of the benefits you
will get by being a Golds Gym employee:
- Work in a fun environment with great people
- Great benefits package that includes 401k, medical, vision and
dental, free gym memberships and discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Dedication to our members successes and goals
- Integrity which creates life-long relationships
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Pride in what we do and who we are
- Leadership development (ongoing)
- Excellence in execution
- But most of all. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
- Have a positive, upbeat, and outgoing attitude
- Are passionate about hospitality and excellence for our
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
without sacrificing quality of service
- Have fitness industry experience (preferred)
- Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work youll:
- Assemble and manage a fully engaged and high performing
membership team that aligns with company initiatives and
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and
adhere to approved budgets
- Enforces all club rules, policies and promotes proper execution
of all procedures.
- Keep the club fully staffed through review of applications,
interviewing making hiring recommendations to the general
- Manage membership sales generation for their facility
- Develop and monitor monthly, quarterly and annual metrics
including employee retention and satisfaction
- Train staff to generate leads/new business through member
promotions, leads, referrals, and guest passes.
- Manage employees performance by coaching, and creating a
healthy, positive working environment.
- Conduct weekly meetings with direct reports to review
performance and offer direction, inspiration, and guidance toward
achieving individual and club goals.
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Ability to use sound business judgment and have strong
- Ability to effectively communicate with constituents
- Effective listening skills
- Effective delegation and follow-up skills
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Demonstrates ability to create a positive environment
- Demonstrates willingness and openness for self-development
- Ability to identify and use resources to improve overall
- Strong leadership qualities coupled with excellent
motivational, communication and team building skills will make you
an ideal candidate for this position.
- College degree preferred
- Current CPR Certification is required.
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.. COME BE APART
OF THE LEGACY TODAY!
Golds Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard
Keywords: Gold's Gym - SoCal, Santa Barbara , Fitness Consultant, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!