Barista @ The Revere Room
Company: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration,
wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something
new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this
opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar Beach is looking for a Full-Time Barista to
join The Revere Room Team!
The Barista is responsible for the overall guest dining
experience within the restaurant outlet to include but not limited
to serving all products with friendly, individualized attention
towards each guest. The Barista is responsible for educating
customers about our premium coffees and teas and fulfills any other
duties the General Manager, Assistant Manager assigns, all the
while providing outstanding service to the guests along the way,
and acting as an advocate for the restaurant in developing
relationships with the guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental
policies, service procedures, and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a
- Maintain complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, room
capacity, hours of operation, proper table set-up, and dress code
of the restaurant.
- Both creating, serving, and educating guests about the premium
coffees and tea provided
- Greet all restaurant guests, be knowledgeable about the area
and provide information when asked.
- Maintain complete knowledge of VIPs as determined by Hotel &
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of
equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Maintain complete knowledge of P.O.S. and manual systems.
- Complete opening side duties as assigned:
- Check the quality and amount of all restaurant stock and
supplies using a checklist.
- Fold napkins.
- Requisition all necessary supplies and transport from storeroom
- Ensure a sufficient supply of all silverware, glassware, and
chinaware for service.
- Check cleanliness and condition of assigned station and service
areas; rectify any deficiencies.
- Set upside station with supplies and equipment.
Set up and check all equipment needed for tableside service
(including burner, carving trolley)
- Follow up on special arrangements to ensure compliance with
- Communicate any meal requirements and special requests to the
servers and kitchen.
- Check storage areas for proper supplies, organization, and
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all
guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local
attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization
of assigned station and service areas.
- Adhere to payment, cash handling, and credit
- Complete closing side duties:
- Properly store all reusable goods.
- Breakdown all goods as specified in departmental
- Clean all equipment as assigned in the side duties.
- Restock items for the next service.
Marry and stock all condiments.
- Exhibit a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing
with guests and fellow employees.
- All other duties as required
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms
across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a
Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among
rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to
estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their
every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with
an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a
Sense spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a
screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet
of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot
- Disability & Life insurance,
- Complimentary Room Nights
Connect with us
Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail,
speed, and accuracy; prioritize, organize, and follow-up; be a
clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good
judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest's
service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team;
work with minimal supervision; maintain the confidentiality of
guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Knowledge Ability to perform job functions with attention to
detail, speed, and accuracy; ability to prioritize, organize, and
follow-through; ability to be a clear thinker, remain calm, and
resolve problems using good judgment; ability to work well under
the pressure of meeting production schedules and timelines for
guests' hot food orders;
- Ability to maintain good coordination; ability to transport
cases of received goods to the workstation; ability to work an 8-12
hour shift in hot, noisy, and sometimes close conditions;
- Ability to work with all products and food ingredients
involved; ability to use all senses to ensure quality standards are
- Ability to differentiate dates; ability to operate, clean, and
maintain all equipment required in job functions;
- Ability to comprehend and follow recipes; ability to perform
job functions with minimal supervision; ability to work cohesively
with co-workers as part of a team.
Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other
- Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting up to 20
pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work
areas, reach up and down, remain
Keywords: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, Santa Barbara , Barista @ The Revere Room, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!