ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of
life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy
users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission
is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients
through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer
and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and
outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based
company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to
our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on
the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over
the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high
performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated,
and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
The Commercial Credit Analyst provides credit risk analysis,
analytical and administrative support for the company's global
Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections. Prepares objective and
comprehensive written financial analysis of new & existing customer
accounts. This position assesses the strengths and weakness of the
credit relationship, approves credit lines/limits (per limits of
authority) and makes risk recommendations following credit policies
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of
* Review credit worthiness of the company's global providers and
establish appropriate credit limits based on comprehensive
* Evaluates customer records and recommends payment plans based
on earning, payment & sales history.
* Confer with credit association and other business
representatives to obtain & exchange credit information.
* Review accounts for credit hold release.
* Prepare monthly credit metrics.
* Reconcile RMA invoices and credit issues for returned and/or
failed product from customers.
* Interface with customers regarding invoicing and payment
* Oversee global account aging, collections & invoicing.
* Prepare and submit delinquent accounts for external collection
and/or legal recovery.
* Respond & clear assigned service requests (CASES) daily.
* Review & clear assigned accounts on the 1150 account
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures.
* Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Must have strong work ethic.
* Must be well-organized and a self-starter.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to analyze and interpret company financial data &
* Maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing & reviewing
* Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multi
* Strong behaviors in communication, teamwork, analytical
thinking, problem resolution & technical skills.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or
related field of study, required.
* 3+ years' experience in credit analysis, required.
* Intermediate knowledge/proficient in Microsoft Office &
* Credit Assessment Tools (Dun & Bradstreet) experience,
* A combination of training, education and experience that is
equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the
required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the
position. However, only those selected for an interview will be
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its
supplement are available here:
The pay transparency policy is available here:
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process, please send an e-mail to
email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the
nature of your request and your contact information.
* Job Function Individual Contributor * Pay Type Salary *
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
* Inogen, Inc., 326 Bollay Drive, Goleta, California, United
States of America