Inventory Controls Coordinator
Company: Park Place Technologies
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Inventory Controls Analyst works directly with the Inventory
Controls Supervisor or Manager. They are responsible for the
Inventory Controls of Supply Chain which may include Purchase Order
Approval, Part ID Creation, TBD Notifications, Aging Purchase
Orders, Aging Sales Order Reservations, Cost Adjustments and Write
downs, Assemble/Disassemble Requests, Inventory Cleanup, Aging
Inventory, and Vendor Management Support. The Inventory Controls
Analyst reports directly to the Inventory Controls Supervisor or
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, review, and approve the release of all Inventory and
Cogs PO's that fall into the approval queue
- Collaborate with operations personnel to ensure inventory is
accurate and complete. Perform inventory cleanup by reviewing the
Serialized Inventory report for inaccuracies as well as monitoring
Site Transfers for incomplete receipt.
- Create and fix Item ID's on a daily basis for the Sales and
Business Development Departments
- Ensure all part id attributes are accurate and enriched during
and post creation.
- Coordinate and collaborate with product managers and techs to
ensure every part id is enriched correctly including categories,
tech notes, item relationships, pictures, and weights and
- Update wholesale and grades as directed by Supply Chain
- Enforce Sales Order holds and monitor open Purchase Orders that
are past due.
- Perform cost adjustments, averages, reallocations and
reductions on a weekly and daily basis to items in inventory as
directed by the Supply Chain Management department and within the
guidelines of sales policy
- Facilitate Assemble/Disassemble between Sales and
- Coordinate receipt of Mystery List items
- Coordinate write down schedule of aging inventory.
- Monitor, update pricing within Curvature's internal system
- Assist Inventory Controls Supervisor or Manager for ad-hoc
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent follow-through
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- Organize and prioritize tactical work and strategic projects to
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Work effectively under high stress environment.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in
business, economics or equivalent
Keywords: Park Place Technologies, Santa Barbara , Inventory Controls Coordinator, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!