Company: California Mentor
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our Care Providers are the link to the community for those we
serve. Whether youre helping someone ride the bus for the first
time, prepare for a job interview, attend college classes, do their
own laundry, or assist with personal care, at the end of your work
day, you know you have made a difference in someones life.
DSPs provide assistance with daily activities ranging from meal
preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration, to
accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing
transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSPs
support therapeutic and behavioral plans, working closely with our
clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life for those we
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this
just sounds like the type of impact you want to make we want to
hear from you!
Bring the right attitude, well train you for success!
- What we require of you:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid drivers license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers
you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in peoples lives on a daily
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your
co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the
- Free training, career development, and advancement
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and youll be surrounded with a
strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national
network of local human services providers offering quality,
community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~26,000
consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast
to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, youll make a difference
every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to
individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring
professionals. Apply Today!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: California Mentor, Santa Barbara , Caregiver, Other , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!