Traveling Orthodontic Assistant
Company: Smile Brands
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients
maintain their gleaming smiles? Do you love educating and
encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth?
Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an
exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile,
read on! We've got the ideal job for you at Johnson Family Dental
in Santa Barbara.
Your Role as an Traveling Orthodontic Assistant
You'll be an important member of the clinical team, working
alongside our Orthodontist and other GPs dedicated to serving
patients. Your patients will be dealing with dental issues dealing
with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of malpositioned teeth
and jaws. You'll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting
and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed.
Plus, you'll have the opportunity to travel to different offices
and support other teams with their orthodontic needs. You'll also
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for orthodontic
- Recording patients' medical and dental histories
- Assisting the Orthodontist as needed
- Making preliminary impressions and fabricating custom
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering
smiles every day
What's It Like to Work at Johnson Family Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment
where you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You'll
have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental
career, and even the chance to explore new professional options
both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 1 year related experience
- Any required state specific licenses or certifications
- A current CPR certification
- An active X-Ray license
What We'll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid
time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and
text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal
information. You will never be asked for your driver license or
Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we
do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to
purchase equipment on behalf of the company.
Keywords: Smile Brands, Santa Barbara , Traveling Orthodontic Assistant, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!