Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration,
wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something
new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this
opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar Beach is looking for a Seasonal Full-Time
Minibar Attendant to join our In-Room Dining Team!
The Minibar Attendant will be responsible for providing the
proper service & guest satisfaction in line with the quality
standards of the operation according to the standards of the
Property. Ensure guest room amenities in the minibar are fully
stocked and accounted for. Create a memorable experience for our
- Utilizes proper food handling and food service techniques.
- Meets guest and Company service standards at all times.
- Maintains knowledge of all specials and general description of
all food items and explains to guests.
- Practices all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Exceeds standards of appearance, cleanliness, personal
sanitation, and hygiene.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working as a food server in a fine dining restaurant
or resort preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals or small
groups of people.
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage service, wine service
techniques a plus.
- At least 21 years of age to pour alcohol.
- Must have flexible availability (days, nights, weekends,
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms
across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a
Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among
rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to
estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their
every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with
an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a
Sense spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a
screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet
of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot
Connect with us:
Minimum one year of service experience in Fine Dining
High school diploma.
Professional, positive image, with strong leadership skills;
must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail,
speed, and accuracy; prioritize, organize, and follow-up; proven
ability to develop and train staff; be a clear thinker, remaining
calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions
thoroughly; understand a guest's service needs; work cohesively
with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision;
maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent
Ability to understand guests' service needs; ability to be well
organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing
service to guests within any given period of time; ability to focus
attention on details; ability to suggestively sell restaurant menu
items, beverages, and wines; ability to access and input
information into P.O.S. system; ability to maintain good
coordination and timing while serving orders quickly; ability to