Hi, Were AppFolio.
Were innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. Were more than
just a software company were a cloud-based powerhouse that creates
products to make our customers lives easier. Were revolutionizing
the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your
enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
What Youll Do
Build and operate complex data pipelines that provide the data
used across our business
Perform data analytics for operational activities
Implement new features and optimize existing parts of our
Design and create dashboards for teams to monitor our
infrastructure and data.
Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other
engineering team members.
Leverage agile practices , encourage collaboration,
prioritization, and urgency to develop at a rapid pace
Research, share, and recommend new technologies and trends
What Were Looking For
We are hiring a Data Ops Engineer intern to help us create
robust data pipeline systems who would monitor our infrastructure
and perform quality checks by creating dashboards, writing SQL
queries, python scripts, and data scripting.
You know youre the right fit if...
- You love handling data and ensuring its delivered reliably into
the right hands.
- You have some experience working with Ruby, Python, or
- Youve heard of Snowflake, Docker, DataDog, Tableau, Git, CI/CD
and would love to get your hands dirty.
- You love learning about new technologies but understand the
value of continuing using something old if it still does everything
you need it to do.
- You care about the codebases long-term maintainability and will
learn to advocate for refactoring and clean-ups where
- You care about work-life balance and want your company to care
about it, too; you'll put in the extra hour when needed but won't
let it become a habit.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical
- Hands-on work/internship experience with developing web-based
applications, data platforms, or creating data pipelines.
- Creativity, ability to solve complex problems without a
- Experience working across all levels of the development
- Experience with some areas of our tech like databases,
Snowflake, DataDog, Airflow, Linux.
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes: Scrum or
- Familiarity with Test-Driven-Development
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to
revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great
software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps
our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out
Statement of Equal Opportunity
At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and perspectives
and depend on it to drive our innovative culture. Thats why were a
proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe that our products,
our teams, and our business are stronger because of it. This means
that no matter what race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identification, national origin, age, marital status,
ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status, youre
always welcome at AppFolio.