Product Portfolio Lead, Growth
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: April 4, 2021
We're innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We're more
than just a software company - we're a cloud-based powerhouse that
creates products to make our customers' lives easier. We're
revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas,
your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating. We
love where we work, and you can, too. We are looking for a Product
Portfolio Lead, Growth to join a high-velocity team, working
together to enable the Appfolio Real Estate software business to
deliver world-class, high value products to our customers. This
role will be a key integrator between the Growth engine of the Real
Estate vertical and the overall company, participating in all
Market Validation and early lifecycle activities for New Services,
including initial product launch and incubation.
- Deliver repeatable, effective go-to-market process for new
services, including new service specific insights that enable
R&D teams to build world-class, high-value offerings to launch
to customers in our Real Estate software business.
- Connect effectively with Growth, Product and business leaders,
specifically by providing real time market validation insights and
relevant data points to guide informed decision making in alignment
with short term and long term objectives for new services, as
defined by the VP, Growth & Partnership Initiatives.
- Develop and manage an ROIC model along with other success
criteria to be used throughout validation, development &
go-to-market phases of the new service lifecycle
- Lead monthly new service reviews with stakeholders. Develop
presentations to be used during the reviews, with format and
content iterated upon with stakeholder needs and continuous
learning specific to New Services in your portfolio.
- Participate in Market Validations for all new service
opportunities within your portfolio, continuously learning from
customers and prospects to create and manage new service strategy &
- Keep up to date with market and technology trends related to
Real Estate and specifically your portfolio of opportunities,
maintaining an expertise on competitive offerings in your space
- Demonstrated experience navigating, influencing, and inspiring
in a matrixed organization without formal authority.
- Ability to provide clear communication across all levels of the
organization, including through data-driven, articulate
- Deep understanding of the SaaS product lifecycle and ability to
develop a plan for evolution based on market drivers
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong understanding of business
and financial concepts to make sound business decisions
- 5+ Years experience working with SaaS products and customers,
B2B SaaS or FinTech preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or equivalent experience
- Future enthusiast - Not only curious and imaginative about the
possibilities of the future but passionate about being part of the
team that shapes it for the Real Estate industry.
- Data driven problem solver - able to identify, measure and
impact the important metrics needed to manage and develop line of
business; ability to simplify complex content--
- Customer focus - understand customer segments and strive to
delight at each touchpoint and level of interaction
- Urgency - Inclination and ability to accomplish goals and beat
- Inclusive Relationship builder - ability to build strong,
lasting relationships and make connections across AppFolians and
- Flexibility - adjusts quickly to changing priorities and
conditions; copes effectively with ambiguity, complexity, and
- Decisiveness - confidence in making decisions and getting
others on board CULTURAL COMPETENCIES:
- Simpler is Better: Demonstrates the thought, discipline and
inclination towards simple v. complex solutions.
- Innovative: Generates and brings other's new and creative ideas
- Great People Make a Great Company: A strong team-player.
Promotes a spirit of collaboration with others and gains the trust
and support of the team.--
- Listening to Customers is in Our DNA : Elevates the customer
experience in all decision making.
- Small, Focused Teams Keep Us Agile: Empowers teams to solve
business problems. Spends their time and focuses the team on the
critical few actions that are most important. Can eliminate
roadblocks and demonstrates the ability to say "no".
- We Do the Right Thing; It's Good for Business: Always operates
with integrity, especially when faced with tough situations Our
Story AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission
to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great
software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps
our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their
businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate
vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio
Investment Management To find out more about what AppFolio has to
offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers . Statement of Equal
Opportunity At AppFolio, we value diversity in backgrounds and
perspectives and depend on it to drive our innovative culture.
That's why we're a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we believe
that our products, our teams, and our business are stronger because
of it. This means that no matter what race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran
status, you're always welcome at AppFolio. You have been redirected
to a AppFolio job page
Keywords: AppFolio, Santa Barbara , Product Portfolio Lead, Growth, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!