Company: Kuehne + Nagel AS
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Los Angeles Chapter of Risk and Insurance Management Society Job
Listing Job/Position Title: Location: Company: NALS Apartment Homes
Job Description: Company Description
NALS Apartment Homes is a fully integrated real estate investment
firm engaged in the acquisition, ownership, and management of
multifamily apartment communities. Headquartered in Santa Barbara
CA, NALS owns and manages over 15,400 apartment homes throughout
the United States, in markets such as Atlanta, Dallas, Phoenix,
Albuquerque, Salt Lake City, Portland, and Seattle.
Our success remains grounded in disciplined investing principles
and a company culture of collaboration and excellence. Friendly,
professional team members across the nation work hard to provide
our over 35,000 residents a quality place to call home. By
providing more amenities, more service, and more value, we strive
to make apartment living both enjoyable and easy. For more
information, visit our website at www.nals.com .
Risk Coordinator must support the Legal/Risk Department in managing
and optimizing risks. Risk Coordinator must represent a good role
model by demonstrating honesty, moral integrity, and ethical
conduct. In addition, Risk Coordinator must ensure effective
management of risks and implementation of industry best practices
by collaborating with internal departments, including maintenance,
HR, operations, accounting and finance.
Job Responsibilities: Risk Coordinator is responsible for the
- Assist with incident documentation, investigation, and loss
- Assist with the internal insurance administration, reporting
and record keeping.
- Assist with workers' compensation claim administration,
reporting and compliance.
- Attend Safety Committee and monthly Maintenance meetings,
prepare the monthly safety memo and bi-annual Safety Awareness
- Assist with Resident Relations and complaint resolution as
- Manage animal-related Request for Accommodations.
- Provide administrative support to the Risk Department.
- Serve as the in-office risk management representative with a
daily physical presence in the corporate office.
- Complete and/or assist with other operational, risk and legal
projects as needed. Job Requirements: Qualifications
He/She must have the ability to operate independently and follow
general guidelines. Key traits for the individual in this position
are: detail oriented, organized, excellent written and verbal
communications, team player, sense of urgency, and excellent
project management skills. Other qualifications include:
- Four-year degree in Risk Management, Business Administration,
Insurance, Finance, Math, Economics, Law, or related field.
- Excellent leadership and facilitation skills, and attention to
- Proficient in Excel.
Salary and Employment; Full-Time
$45,000 to $55,000 per year DOE
Company benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K with
employer match and others. (818) 843-2245 PO Box 10065 Burbank, Ca
91510 Copyright --2002-2021 Los Angeles Chapter. All rights
Keywords: Kuehne + Nagel AS, Santa Barbara , Risk Coordinator, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!