Company: Mar Monte Hotel, the Unbound Collection
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: March 18, 2020
Location: US-CA-Santa Barbara# of Openings: 5Category:
HousekeepingPosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status:
Mar Monte Hotel is your gateway to the American Riviera. Just
minutes from Santa Barbara's downtown, the hotel is located on
Cabrillo Boulevard, across from East Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
Across the road from East Beach along the Pacific Ocean, this
polished hotel with a 1930s Spanish Colonial vibe is 1 mile from
Stearns Wharf and 3 miles from the Santa Barbara Museum of Art.
Our employees enjoy two free meals a day, Hotel Discounts
throughout the World of Hyatt, various Bonus/Incentive and
Recognition Programs, plus - working alongside beautiful, ocean
front views. Apply today to join our team!
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean
experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters,
and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or
cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may
require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and
restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and
appearance and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head
to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their
job duties and be a team player.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various
cleaning equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Mar Monte Hotel, the Unbound Collection, Santa Barbara , Room Attendant, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!