Software Development Engineer in Goleta, California - Careers at 1001 - Santa Barbara
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 11, 2020
The Software Development Engineer at LogMeIn will work with the
commerce engineering teams to develop Java web services which would
be consumed by commerce platform. This individual will be
responsible in delivering high quality features with minimal
guidance. The Engineer will also ensure to uphold the Engineering
best practices set forth by senior engineers and architects in
- You will be an individual contributor who needs minimum
guidance and strive to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic
- You will produce high quality software that is unit tested,
code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous
- You will write efficient and maintainable software components,
which are seamlessly integrated into the infrastructure of our
- You will provide and receive design and implementation
evaluations and constantly improve upon those.
- You will work in a cross-functional & multi-geo scrum team
adhering to the best practices in software development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Proven Java, J2EE skills, and experience with current
frameworks (Spring, Spring Cloud, MicroServices, etc).
- Good experience in developing and executing automated unit,
functional and integration tests
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools, CICD, and related
tools (GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker).
- Good understanding of software architecture and design
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like Oracle, MySQL,
MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Experience on AWS technologies is a big plus (Lambda, ECS, S3,
- You are always learning, are creative and open to new ideas as
innovation is critical to our success.
- Good communication skills.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world
around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships,
and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of
the world's top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in
communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer
engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers
spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is
headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North
America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other's
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen
Keywords: LogMeIn, Santa Barbara , Software Development Engineer in Goleta, California - Careers at 1001 - Santa Barbara, Other , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!