Administrative Assistant/Paralegal Support
Company: Keller Rohrback L.L.P.
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: November 6, 2019
Administrative Assistant/Paralegal Support: Keller Rohrback L.L.P.,
a Pacific Northwest-based, nationally recognized law firm, is
seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant for its Santa Barbara
office. This position will be responsible for the day to day
operational tasks key to maintaining the working order of the
office, providing reception coverage and other basic administrative
and paralegal support to our Santa Barbara attorneys. Basic
knowledge of legal concepts, legal terminology and legal processes
is desired but not required. We are seeking an individual who is a
team player, is optimistic and positive by nature, and has a strong
desire to learn from our litigation team. This is an excellent
opportunity for an individual to learn the processes and procedures
practiced by this team; and provides valuable insights for a
college graduate that is contemplating law school or a career in
the legal field.
Essential Job Duties: ---
- General office duties, including: reception duties,
administrative recordkeeping, filing, mail, faxes, deliveries, copy
and scan projects.
- Maintain clean, comfortable, and organized office
- Coordinate necessary maintenance and/or repairs to office
environment and equipment.
- Schedule internal and external meetings (coordinates meeting
logistics: presentation materials, technical support, conference
rooms, tracking attendees, catering, etc.)
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks for multiple
attorneys, including: managing an active calendar of appointments;
composing and preparing correspondence; arranging travel plans,
itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for
- Drafting and processing correspondence.
- Communicating with clients, opposing parties, opposing counsel,
third parties, court personnel.
- Tracking deadlines.
- Client file and document management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proactive, self-starter, self-manager, with tenacity in finding
solutions to problems.
- Exceptional writer with superior communication skills.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal
- Sound problem-solving skills.
- An amazing eye for the details.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint); advanced skills
- Developed a reputation for being accurate, dependable,
efficient and smart.
Keywords: Keller Rohrback L.L.P., Santa Barbara , Administrative Assistant/Paralegal Support, Legal , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!