Company: Sonos Inc
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: April 17, 2019
YOU ARE USING AN OLD INTERNET EXPLORER VERSION.
Please consider upgrading to version 9 or higher, or using a
different browser like Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Continue Skip to
Returning Candidate* Log back in!
Apply for this job online
Req#: 4566 Sonos is the leading wireless home audio company and our
mission is to fill every home with music. Understanding our
customers needs, behaviors and purchasing patterns will help us
achieve our ultimate goal and drive exceptional customer
experiences across our ecosystem. CRM is what ties this all
together and we need you to help make it a reality. At Sonos our
Salesforce footprint includes Sales/Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
(ExactTarget), and Commerce Cloud (DemandWare).
In the role of Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for
supporting and enhancing our increasingly vital Salesforce
ecosystem. Your primary role will be Subject Matter Expert and lead
Salesforce developer at Sonos.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look
forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume
everyone s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace
differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency
tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a
culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity.
You re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn
from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the
future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to
understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You re
passionate about culture and know the power that music, film,
podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
What You ll Do
* Be the Salesforce.com development lead working with Data
Services, Product Development, Web Development, Marketing, Sales &
* Serve as the primary resource for Force.com development,
specifically as it relates to Apex, SOQL, Visualforce and related
Salesforce languages and technologies.
* Develop a deep understanding of integrations in and out of our
Salesforce clouds, as well as assist in implementing and updating
* Work with CRM team and business partners to understand
requirements, define, and optimize processes and help drive process
improvements to meet business needs in Salesforce.
* Design and implement Salesforce.com solutions using best
practices through standard configuration and custom
* Develop clear requirements and specifications when custom
development is required.
* Establish best practices for development, testing, and change
* Stay current on Salesforce releases and Apps to recommend as
solutions for business problems.
* Log and track identified system problems and work with technology
teams through resolution.
* Provide insight to both the business and development teams on
useful third party applications.
* Document and maintain Salesforce eco-system and provide knowledge
transfer to various teams.
Skills You ll Need
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS
or related experience.
* 3+ years of relevant development experience. Certified Platform
* Certified Administrator (or equivalent declarative experience and
* Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
* Proficiency developing on Force.com platform, including a
demonstrated knowledge of platform requirements such as governor
* Solution-oriented with a vision for long-term Salesforce
architecture and platform sustainability.
* Strong, demonstrated experience with Salesforce languages (Apex,
* Experience with, understanding of, or desire to learn Lightning
* Experience with Salesforce APIs, including REST, SOAP, Bulk,
Streaming, Connect, etc.
* Deep knowledge of the various Salesforce integration
technologies, both between Salesforce clouds and external
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a keen
attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Must be customer focused and work effectively with cross
More About Sonos
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom
wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people
listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want,
where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new
technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our
software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while
participating in a culture that values respect, transparency,
collaboration, and ownership.
Together we re working to positively impact the world and inspire
everyone to listen better because listening brings people together,
builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part
of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU
Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its
supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information.
Keywords: Sonos Inc, Santa Barbara , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!