Junior Software Engineer - Mobile
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Our Company: At Impact, our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting-edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you. Impact operates globally with offices worldwide in Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Columbus, New York, London, Cape Town, Norway, Seattle, Sydney & Singapore. Our company is transforming how advertisers handle media and performance marketing partnerships. Our integrated suite of products enables digital brands and agencies to maximize their return on global ad spend by providing a single trusted view into the consumer journey from ad impression through acquisition across all devices and channels. Why this role is exciting! As an engineer at Impact, you will be working with the latest technologies, and making real contributions to the product from day one. This is an exciting role at this time in our company. The company is investing heavily in mobile capabilities and this person will be on the forefront of this initiative. We are looking for a Mobile Developer (Junior or mid level) with full-stack skill set. Ideal candidate will help drive our mobile technology initiative currently which focuses on tracking, attribution, deep-linking, third-party integrations (AMP, App Store, Play Store, CDPs). The candidate will develop techniques for measuring marketing activities on mobile platforms. Past experience working specifically in these areas (for example at a Mobile Measurement Partner) is desired. We expect a focus on testing and a pro-actively uncovering issues. Does this sound like you?
- Good communication skills
- Get things done attitude
- Ability to work without close oversight
- Innate drive to learn and experiment
- Practical, hands on
- Team player Responsibilities:
- Develop techniques for measuring marketing activities on mobile platforms.
- Implement app-to-app ands web-to-app deep-linking solutions
- Develop third-party integrations with SDKs, partner apps Benefits/Perks:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes.
- An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Impact, Santa Barbara , Junior Software Engineer - Mobile, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!