Senior Software Engineer
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: February 2, 2019
Job DescriptionInvoca offers a unique opportunity to be part of a world-class software engineering team deploying code to our production SaaS platform and public cloud infrastructure multiple times per day. Our team is committed to upholding high standards via modern methodologies of agile software development, test-driven development, and DevOps.
What you will do:
- Work on solutions for challenging problems, including:
- Machine learning
- Responsive user interfaces
- High performance REST and GraphQL APIs
- Large scale data warehouses
- Highly scalable and reliable VoIP telephony
- Provide technical mentorship and project leadership to peers through team initiatives
- Participate in and occasionally lead peer code reviews, design reviews, standups, retrospectives, mentoring 1-on-1s, root cause analyses, and more.
- Focus on the whole production stack; building, maintaining, and monitoring systems that a wide range of internal and external customers are using.
What is the team like?
Youll join a team where everyone, including you, is striving to constantly improve their knowledge of software development tools, practices, and processes. We are an incredibly supportive team. We swarm when problems arise and give great feedback to help each other grow. Working on our close-knit, cross-functional teams is a great chance to grow your knowledge of different domains from databases to front ends to telephony and everything in between.
We are passionate about many things: continuous improvement, working at a brisk but sustainable pace, writing resilient code, maintaining production reliability, paying down technical debt, hiring fantastic teammates; and we love to share these passions with each other.
Learn more about the Invoca development team on our blog at medium.com/invoca-engineering-blog and check out our open source projects at github.com/Invoca.
What does Invoca do?
Invocas call tracking and analytics platform helps marketers get conversion reporting and campaign attribution from inbound phone calls. Powered by award-winning AI, Invoca allows marketers to dramatically improve their advertising return on investment by driving more revenue-generating calls, increasing conversion rates, personalizing the customer journey, and running more efficient campaigns.
With Fortune 500 customers in telecommunications, financial services, insurance, healthcare, and home services, Invocas platform integrates with the leading marketing technology platforms such as Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, Adobe Experience Cloud, and Salesforce.
Invoca has raised over $60M from Accel Partners, Upfront Ventures, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Rincon Venture Partners.QualificationsWhat we are looking for:
- A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- A track record of owning technical projects, maintaining features in production, and solid prioritization with a customer focused mindset.
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Test Driven Development, and MVC design.
- Previous experience building customer driven web applications, working closely with Product Management in a continuous deployment environment.
- A desire to create elegant, scalable, and maintainable tools and solutions.
Additional InformationInvoca Offers:
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off
- 401K plan with company matching
- A fun team in a great work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with Invoca: Invoca does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Invoca employees or any other company location. Invoca is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Keywords: Invoca, Santa Barbara , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!