Technical Support Manager
Company: Axia Technologies
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: December 5, 2018
Job Description: AxiaMed is currently seeking an experienced Technical Support Manager to support our mission of providing secure, reliable and innovative payment solutions to our healthcare clients. The Technical Support Manager reports directly to our Director of Operations and leads the Technical Support team in providing best-in-class technical support to our customers. The Technical Support Manager is responsible for the development and management of best practice technical support methodologies and related support tools. This "hands-on" role is an excellent opportunity to make major contributions to our dynamic growing organization and to leverage your experience to create high value software solutions for our healthcare clients. Primary Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and further develop a best-in-class, customer-centric Technical Support team.
- Create and drive best practice solutions and methodologies for Technical Support team to exceed customer expectations and to increase Technical Support team efficiency; create and manage related documentation.
- Develop and track support metrics such as SLA, First Response Time, Time to Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction; deliver regular reports that provide qualitative and quantitative descriptions of our technical support performance.
- Monitor our support ticket queue with an emphasis on meeting targeted metrics and managing escalations to resolution.
- Manage workflows and schedules of direct reports and ensure adequate coverage in a 24x7 customer operating environment.
- Develop Technical Support team's capability to identify root causes and implement corrective actions to build long term customer loyalty.
- Advocate for our customers internally and work closely with cross-functional teams to define ways to continually add value to the customer experience.
- Work closely with our channel partners to ensure that partner Tier 1 support is being satisfactorily delivered to our customers and to collaboratively address escalated issues as appropriate.
- Master AxiaMed's product capabilities and serve as a subject matter expert for our clients and partners.
- Personally handle escalated client calls and client tickets as appropriate. Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of technical customer support experience supporting enterprise level, mission-critical SaaS applications with at least 4 years as a technical support lead with proven expertise and leadership experience in driving technical support standards and procedures as well as management of technical support teams.
- Fanatical commitment to customer success and deep knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar platform for posting and processing support request tickets.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across Sales, Engineering, and Product teams, as well as with our channel partners.
- Advanced analytical skills and a demonstrated motivation to solve tough technical problems.
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to technical concepts.
- Passionate about quality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Strong process, organization, and project management skills.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional Candidate Preferences:
- Experience providing customer support via partners in a channel environment.
- Experience leading support or service teams in a 24x7 environment.
- Enterprise networking experience, including knowledge of network hardware (switches, routers, firewalls, access points, etc.) and general network troubleshooting concepts.
- Understanding of enterprise LAN and WAN technologies and related protocols.
- Degree in Computer Science. Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 401K plan with company matching
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Employee Game Room with shuffleboard table, corn hole, and ping pong
- Catered lunch every Wednesday
- Headquarters located in beautiful Santa Barbara, California
Keywords: Axia Technologies, Santa Barbara , Technical Support Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!