Technical Success Representative
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Company DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting opportunity in digital marketing at a software company that has differentiated technology and is aligned to key industry trends? Powered by award-winning AI, Invoca's call tracking and analytics platform delivers call data to help marketers get conversion reporting and campaign attribution from inbound phone calls. With Invoca, brands are bringing the same level of sophistication to their phone-based consumer interactions as they can get in the digital world. We partner with industry leaders like Facebook, Google, Adobe, and Salesforce to help businesses drive revenue across a range of use cases from search campaign optimization to call personalization. And as voice interactions, artificial intelligence, and mobile become more important with each passing day, Invoca is poised for continued long term growth and innovation.
Our extraordinary team and culture is at the heart of Invocas success. Our team brings deep SaaS experience from industry leaders Microsoft, Salesforce, Responsys/Oracle, Citrix, and ON24. Our top-tier investors include Accel, Morgan Stanley, Salesforce, Upfront Ventures, and Rincon Venture Partners. With an open and energetic culture that blends the best of Santa Barbara and the Bay Area, we are here to educate, empower, and support our customers to help them achieve their full potential. We have a culture of transparency and teamwork, but with a bias for action and accountability that drives our path to success. We strive to be a company that our peers admire and our competitors envy, and like all great teams we push each other to new heights, celebrate our victories, and we pick each other up when we lose.
We do it all with honesty and integrity, and were looking for the best and brightest minds in software to drive the future of marketing with us.Job DescriptionAs a Technical Success Representative (TSR), you will be responsible for providing frontline customer support for our industry-leading call intelligence platform. As part Invoca's Customer Success (CS) Team, you will work closely with our awesome Customer Success Managers, Deployment, Customer Experience and Production Support teams. In this role, you will develop and best-in-class support to our growing list of customers, spanning a wide variety of industries and business models. If you have experience working in both software/SaaS and marketing, accompanied by superb attention to detail, good interpersonal skills, as well as a customer-centric orientation, we encourage you to apply.
- Promote a customer first environment at all times.
- Become an Invoca platform & marketing technology expert.
- Respond to email and inbound phone support from Invoca customers to help resolve issues and to achieve their business goals with Invoca.
- Identify improvements for support best practices, processes and solutions, continuing to raise the bar for our best-in-class customer support initiatives.
- Enthusiastically research, troubleshoot and raise potential support issues.
- Familiarize yourself with different marketing technology tools such as the Google Marketing Suite or the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Contribute to team goals for customer retention, expansion and happiness.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a marketing-related customer-facing role.
- Minimum 1 year working in SaaS, software, or web content/development.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer dedication.
- Critical thinking and validated complex problem solving skills required.
- Knowledge and experience using and supporting APIs and webhooks required.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
Additional InformationInvoca Offers:
- Competitive salary and performance compensation
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- A dynamic team in a company that is going places
If youre a smart, motivated, high-integrity team player, come join our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with Invoca:Invoca does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Invoca employees or any other company location. Invoca is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Invoca, Santa Barbara , Technical Success Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!