Senior Integration Developer, Enterprise Applications
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: October 26, 2018
At Sonos, we are passionate about creating and delivering to our customers the finest HiFi audio systems in the world. Our products stream all the music on earth, in every room, wirelessly; and you control it all with your voice or from the palm of your hand.
We are looking for a senior software developer to join our Enterprise Applications team. The team supports essential business areas and is responsible for implementing, enhancing, and operating key business systems as well as integrating those systems with external parties.
An ideal candidate will have a solid computer science foundation, an effective combination of business acumen and technical skills, and a passion for learning. They understand the nature of critical business applications, the capabilities of those systems, and what they provide to a holistic back-office ecosystem.
As a senior software developer, you will be working with a full-stack of technologies with a focus on back-office systems, integration platforms, and APIs. You will collaborate with the team to innovate on and enhance existing and future systems that help accelerate the goal of delivering music to everyone on Earth.
Sonos is an amazing place to work, where form meets function as we fulfill our quest to re-invent how people listen to music in the 21st century. Join our band and help build out our next generation of Enterprise Applications!* Ability to work in all phases of the development life-cycle (design, implementation, deployment and support)
- Work closely with internal and external partners to gather requirements and design complex business application and systems integration solutions
- Design and develop systems integration between internal as well as external systems.
- Work on build out an API layer for common services
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution with operations, functional, and technical teams
- Help build out operational run books and ongoing systems upkeep plans* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Over 4 years of full-stack software development experience in the business applications development, implementation, and integration space.
- Experience with architecture frameworks, design concepts, object-oriented design techniques and reusable component design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to triage technical issues and drive resolution with cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate across the enterprise and with partners globally.
- Current hands-on development experience in a major programming language
- Experience working with middleware and integration platforms.
- Experience working with relational databases and writing complex SQL procedures.
- Experience with web services (REST and SOAP)
- Solid understanding of networking and OS
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing and supporting an ERP system. Experience with Oracle, SAP, or Dynamics 365 is a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing systems integrations leveraging Dell Boomi or BizTalk
- Experience leveraging IaaS and PaaS AWS services. DevOps mentality a big plus.
Keywords: Sonos, Santa Barbara , Senior Integration Developer, Enterprise Applications, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!