NetSuite Systems Administrator
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: September 13, 2018
The NetSuite Systems Administrator will oversee all NetSuite activities, reporting, data management, updates, process improvements and perform routine IT support. This person will work cross functionally to ensure NetSuite runs smoothly and is properly supporting the day to day operations. In addition, candidate will work closely with each team to optimize the user experience, standardize and document processes and drive efficiency. A successful candidate will have strong knowledge of NetSuite, be an excellent problem solver, solution oriented, strive to understand business processes, listen, work collaboratively and show respect for others in all circumstances.
- Lead the configuration, development, and continued evolution of NetSuite as Toad&Co's principal ERP, Retail POS system (SCIS) and E-commerce platform (SCA)
- Manage version updates; test functionality to ensure a smooth roll out
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations within NetSuite
- Integrate, support, and maintain 3rd party software connections to NetSuite
- Configure views and optimize other front-end tools and customer-facing documents
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, and dashboards
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users, including training
- Provide support and troubleshooting with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Serve as the primary contact for NetSuite support, opening cases and tracking issues to resolution
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes
- Monitor and administer account management, roles and access, profile creation, security administration, etc.
- Work with internal teams to understand business process and drive efficiency through system improvements
- 3+ years of experience with NetSuite
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience
- Advanced Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Toad&Co, Santa Barbara , NetSuite Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!