Donor Services & Database Coordinator
Company: VNA Health
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Job Description Summary
The Donor Services & Database Coordinator is responsible for gift
processing, supporting functions to enhance donor relations,
administrative support to Director of Development with specific
responsibilities to coordinate planned giving efforts, facilitate
the care, administers the donor relationship management software
(DonorPerfect), and other responsibilities and duties as
Essential Job DUTIES AND Responsibilities
- Manages agency donor database ensuring protocols for entering
and maintaining information are consistently followed, including
making recommendations for necessary improvements;
- Provides support to staff by assisting with creation of reports
and mailing lists, developing and implementing database policies
and procedures, and serving as the liaison with accounting and
- Coordinates with Special Events Manager the registration for
events, including pre-event processing and onsite
- Develop and maintain efficient systems and management of
administrative volunteers for data cleansing, data entry, gift
processing, prospect research, and relationship coordination.
- Manages current Memorial/Honor Giving and placement in
Appreciation Garden; including directing the work of other
employees and volunteers;
- Supports annual appeal program, including strategies to
incorporate e-campaigns, giving societies, employee giving program,
new donors, and increasing average gift amounts;
- Maintains inventory of printed materials and office
- Organizes and maintains Foundation files - written or
- Acts as central Foundation contact person for internal and
external customer service, exercising discretion and independent
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary
of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of
this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related
tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Experience in accounting systems and/or financial fundamentals,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Perform quality work within tight time constraints;
- High professional standards, and communicates with diplomacy
- Excellent computer skills, including strong competency with
Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel), Google Suite, and at least
one database program (experience with Donor Perfect is highly
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively and
independently to achieve goals;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment and
make recommendation based on analysis;
- Multitask with clearly defining priorities, and managing time
- Licensed driver with insured automobile - in accordance with
state and/or organization requirements;
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to push/pull 50 lbs.
- Ability to stoop, bend, and squat.
- Ability to walk up one flight of stairs.
- Ability to walk one mile.
- Ability to sit for one hour, minimum.
- Visual and audio acuity.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: VNA Health, Santa Barbara , Donor Services & Database Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!