International Business Development / Prospector
Company: Tempest Telecom Solutions
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 12, 2020
International Business Development / ProspectorTempest Telecom
Solutions is a leading independent third-party reseller of a broad
range of Telecom infrastructure equipment and related services---
We have been serving telecom carriers, service providers, OEMs, and
other large network operators since 2005. Our Offerings include a
comprehensive suite of Equipment, Software, Technical Services and
Logistics solutions.We are now seeking an aggressive, intelligent
and energetic individual to work closely with our CEO to begin
pioneering select targeted international markets. The activities
will include; Market research, Lead development, Cold Calling,
Relationship development, Information documentation, and lite
The right candidate will have 2 to 4 years of telephone sales
experience, be a great communicator, highly intelligent,
self-starter, and have tons of energy! This is an extremely great
opportunity with on the job training and huge career potential for
the right person!
- Organize all contacts from multiple sources into our
- Utilize existing contacts as well as Linked In for locating
contacts and outreach.
- Cold call, email, and market to targeted contacts introducing
Tempest and looking for all types of potential business
opportunities to sell equipment, buy equipment, and to provide
- Work closely with our Sales, Supply and Technical teams to
pursue the identified opportunities.
- Learn, organize and document details of installed base of
equipment at targeted customers' equipment. Including OEM and
- Map contacts across target end users with relevant titles for
equipment needs, surplus and services needs. Operations,
Keys to Success:
- Strong relationship development skills (Internal and
- Tireless energy, creativity, and hunger to succeed.
- Fearless cold calling, and great written communication
- Be a quick learner with the ability to quickly assimilate new
information and quickly apply it.
- Take detailed notes, and be tenacious and conscientious in your
Basic Job Description and Functions:
International End User Business Development
- Deep Prospecting.
- Relationship development.
- Understand End User's Network installed base.
- Obtain lists of available product.
- Follow-up on future supply opportunities (proposed
de-installations, product change outs, etc.).
- Understand client's selling processes and approval requirements
in corporate and regional offices.
- Understand who is buying equipment in carrier and what they are
using to present relevant solutions.
- Work with OEMS in these countries to develop potential buy
back, trade in or surplus sales (Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung,
- Understand correct contact for services -TAC Support and
Develop ongoing working relationship with each account contact. The
goal of your activity is to develop and document a complete
understanding of the account's excess inventories, and procedures
for selling excess inventories. Do they use contracted re-marketing
vendors? Learn how the account contact works with the other markets
and with corporate. Understand what approvals are necessary to sell
excess product. Develop procedure to insure ongoing communication
is maintained with all account contacts appropriate to the
requirements of the individual user.
Compensation: Base salary plus commission & health benefits
Keywords: Tempest Telecom Solutions, Santa Barbara , International Business Development / Prospector, IT / Software / Systems , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!