Lead Casino Cash Specialist
Company: Chumash Casino
Location: Santa Ynez
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Pay Range: $19.00 - $22.31/Hour, DOE + Benefits
Under the direction of the Senior Casino Cash Manager, the Lead
Casino Cash Specialist is responsible for the collection,
processing, and recording of currency from all gaming operations
and cash dispenser machines. Ensures all cash dispenser machines
and currency counting machines are operating properly. Ensures
adequate coverage of job functions for the 24/7 operations is
available and remedies any scheduling gaps.
* High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
* Experience working in a related field and /or a hospitality or
* Proven supervisory and leadership skills and abilities.
* Basic proficiency in 10-key and other office equipment.
* Able to effectively count and control large volumes of
* Basic mechanical ability.
* Basic computer proficiency utilizing Microsoft applications,
e-mail and Internet.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to read and write legibly in English language.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience and
* Multi-task oriented.
* Must be detailed-oriented.
* Ability to effectively establish priorities and meet
* Willingness to work flexible schedules, including nights,
weekends and holidays.
* Must apply for, receive, and maintain a gaming license from the
Tribal Gaming Agency.
* Native American hiring preference applies.
Chumash Enterprises is one of the premier employers in Santa
Barbara County. We excel in providing a "Welcome to Freedom"
atmosphere to our Chumash Casino Resort guests, while also offering
a high level of care and customer service at our various
Chumash-owned properties. For our Team Members, we are a unique
employer with a "Free to Be Me" mentality. That means our Team
Members have the ability to bring their most unique and individual
selves to the workplace. It means they have the freedom to find
their own path to success. With more than 1,800 Team Members, we
offer a stable, rewarding, and energetic work environment with
competitive pay, benefits, exciting growth opportunities, tuition
reimbursement and more!
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue
to develop at all of our properties, including Chumash Casino
Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station,
Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Tribal Operations, Hotel Corque
and The Hadsten.
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference
Keywords: Chumash Casino, Santa Barbara , Lead Casino Cash Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Ynez, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!