Company: Pillar Staffing Solutions
Location: Santa Ynez
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionIf you're looking for a career in the hospitality
industry that doesn't involve waiting tables or slinging drinks,
consider becoming a room attendant. It may not be the most
glamorous job, but it's definitely essential to keeping a hotel
running smoothly. Pays great starting at $17/hr and there's no
experience required! Plus, thanks to our friendly team of
associates, you'll never feel bored or lonely on the job. Does this
sound like something you might be interested in? Apply
today!Espanol: Si está buscando una carrera en la industria de la
hospitalidad que no implique servir mesas o servir bebidas,
considere convertirse en asistente de habitación. Puede que no sea
el trabajo más glamoroso, pero definitivamente es esencial para que
un hotel funcione sin problemas. ¡Paga muy bien a partir de $ 17 /
hr y no se requiere experiencia! Además, gracias a nuestro amigable
equipo de asociados, nunca se sentirá aburrido o solo en el
trabajo. ¿Suena esto como algo que podría interesarle? ¡Aplica
- Report to Housekeeping Office at the beginning of shift and
pick up rooming list. Return this list to the Housekeeping Office
at the end of the shift.
- Clean and maintain rooms and suites assigned on a daily basis.
This includes linen stripping, bathroom cleaning, vacuuming,
dusting, checking lights, checking heating and air conditioning
units, checking television, spot cleaning and stocking all room
- Check-out room should be cleaned first, unless a special
request has been made to have another room cleaned first.
- Continue from room to room, being careful to observe all "Do
Not Disturb" signs. Check back on rooms that previously had a Do
Not Disturb sign before the end of the work day.
- Return rooms to "Vacant Ready" or "Occupied Clean" status by
using the self-punch code on the room phone number.
- Performs any other duties as assigned or requested by the
supervisor or manager.
- Develop knowledge about frequent guests and their special
requests and needs.
- Be knowledgeable about proper etiquette and protocols.
- Strive to represent hotel in the most positive, professional
and courteous manner at all times.
- Report to work complying with all appearance standards.
- Follow associate break and meal schedule.
- Be aware of work schedule and report to work on time.
- Check out with immediate supervisor before leaving the work
- Ability to sit, stand and walk throughout duration of
- Lift and push up to 50 pounds with frequent lifting and/or
carrying objects up to 25 pounds.
- Talking, Hearing, Reaching, Balancing and
- High school diploma preferred, but not necessary.
- No experience needed, just a positive attitude and willingness
- Reliability to show up to work as scheduled, on time, and ready
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus!
Keywords: Pillar Staffing Solutions, Santa Barbara , Housekeeper/Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Ynez, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!