Company: Mar Monte Hotel, the Unbound Collection
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: March 18, 2020
Assist Bartender in the serving of guests to ensure positive guest
* Retrieves orders from storeroom. Visually checks stock received
against written requisition with storeroom personnel, to ensure
order is accurate. Upon delivery to the bar, re-checks items with
bartender for completeness.
* Cuts, slices and peels perishable garnishes and fruits, mixes and
pours juices in sufficient amounts according to projected business.
Stores back-up supplies needing refrigeration in prescribed
containers for later use.
* Checks and assists bartender in maintaining adequate amounts of
supplies, i.e., stir sticks, napkins, matches, etc., for both the
immediate bar and extended service area.
* Maintains cleanliness of bar area, beer lockers, refrigeration
and storage areas to comply with health code standards.
* Scoops ice from ice bins, transports to service areas and
replenishes ice containers for usage.
* Boxes and saves empty liquor bottles as they accumulate for later
returns and requisitions.
* Transports taps, replaces and performs routine maintenance
requirements on heavy beer kegs.
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Must communicate well with guests.
* Basic mathematical skills necessary to ensure proper delivery
amounts and understand portion sizes.
* Sufficient manual dexterity of hands in order to use a knife,
pick up glassware and bottles, scoop ice, tap kegs and extend arms
overhead to stock items with or without reasonable
* Ability to comprehend written product labeling instructions to
enable the safe application of products and processes within the
* Ability to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or
push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 150 lbs., at
a continuous schedule with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to perform duties within temperature ranges, from normal
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Mar Monte Hotel, the Unbound Collection, Santa Barbara , Lead Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!