Dentist (Dentist #)
Company: Kako'o Services, LLC
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: March 10, 2019
General Dentistry opening in Santa Barbara, California. Dentist Location: 30th Medical Group, Vandenberg AFB, CA Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 0700 - 1700. No weekends, no on call or overtime. Aaron Agena Healthcare Recruiter Kako'o Services, LLC [Click Here to Apply] Qualifications: --- Degree/Education (5.2.4): Shall hold a doctor of dental surgery or a doctor of dental medicine degree from an American Dental Association accredited college or university. Shall have and maintain an active, valid unrestricted, current dental license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) in a US jurisdiction. License must correspond to DEA registration number.
--- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support (5.2.3): Possess a valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) number in order to write prescriptions for controlled substances.
--- Experience: Shall have one (1) year of experience performing clinical dentistry out of the last 18 months.
Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a dentist. Certification: Board eligible or board certified as required in the TO. *1. Dental practice, management of patients, and dental prescriptions will be accomplished in accordance with applicable AFMS clinical practice guidelines and JCAHO/HSI standards and instructions set forth in facility where privileges are awarded.
2. Examines, diagnoses and treats disease, abnormalities, injuries and dysfunctional disorders of the oral cavity and its associated structures.
3. Examines patients and interprets radiographs and diagnostic tests to determine type and extent of dental diseases and disabilities or dysfunctions.
4. Evaluates findings and prescribes type, extent, and order of treatment. Refers non-dental problems to appropriate medical specialty. Restores health and function of carious, fractured, otherwise defective teeth.
5. Performs routine preventive, periodontal, oral surgery, endodontic, and prosthodontic treatment.
6. Provides consultation services.
7. Performs comprehensive dental functions. Performs complex dental treatment procedures in the absence of specialist.
8. May serve as preceptor for general dentistry residency programs KAKO'O SERVICES LLC Kako'oServices is a premier provider of healthcare workers to various military treatment facilities across the United States. With a corporate office in Honolulu, Hawaii and recruiting office in San Antonio, Texas we specialize in providing skilled, trained and highly successful healthcare workers, including RNs, CRNAs, Physicians, LPN/LVN, Licensed Social Workers, and many more. We have a strong focus on providing our government customer with quality and superior service. Kako'o Services is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click the link below to view the EEO Is The Law poster. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Only qualified individuals who are being considered will be contacted for an interview
Keywords: Kako'o Services, LLC, Santa Barbara , Dentist (Dentist #), Healthcare , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!