CNA Night Shift
Company: Valle Verde - a HumanGood community
Posted on: November 19, 2022
We are offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus
Our Certified Nursing Assistants actively incorporate our
"Philosophy for Person-Directed Care" in our Skilled Nursing level
of care. You would develop an awareness of residents' interests and
needs, and assist residents in maximizing their independence and
participation by providing exemplary care to residents ranging from
basic needs to activities of daily living, to recreational
activities. You would help create a safe environment in which to
provide resident care.
- NOC shift: 11 PM to 7 AM (NOC shifts also receive an additional
- Rotating schedule - 4 on 2 off
- $20.50-$25.50 /hr depending on experience
- Shift Differential/Additional Hourly Pay: $2.00 for Evenings,
$3.00 for Nights, $3.00 for Weekends
- Base pay: $20.50-$25.50
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Current CA. Certified Nursing Assistant License Required
- Prior CNA or caregiving experience preferred
- New grads are welcome!
What's in it for you? -
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living
communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we
are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all
we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best
selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits.
- Multiple healthcare insurance plans + FSA & HSA. - - -
- 20 days PTO for full-time positions, plus seven company
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career
- Check out the full list at -
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top
priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it
is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after
-showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination
regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or
proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start
date. -Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical
reasons will be considered. -
-Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
Keywords: Valle Verde - a HumanGood community, Santa Barbara , CNA Night Shift, Healthcare , Carpinteria, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!