Project Manager/Estimator - Roadwork/Paving - Well Known Company
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: June 9, 2019
Project Manager/Estimator - Roadwork/Paving - Well Known
If you are a Project Manager/Estimator - Roadwork/Paving - Well
Known Company with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Since 1922, we have continued our long standing commitment to
building some of America's largest infrastructure projects
including highways, bridges, dams, rail, and power. Recognized as
one of the top 25 largest construction companies in the U.S., we
specialize in complex infrastructure projects and provides
award-winning construction services in mining, earthwork,
water/sewer, power, tunneling, rail, highway and bridge
construction. We also produce construction materials-sand, gravel,
ready-mix, recycled asphalt product and asphalt concrete, and is a
proven leader in alternative procurement project delivery.
What You Will Be Doing
This position is responsible for the overall direction, completion,
and financial outcome of construction
projects ranging from $15 - $49 million in size.
Essential Job Accountabilities
1. Perform accurate project revenue and cost financial forecasting
to ensure corporate profitability
goals are met.
2. Coordinate with estimators and project controls group to
3. Lead estimating efforts on vertically integrated projects to
ensure accurate and consistent bid to
4. Coordinate efforts with estimators, large project sponsor, and
manager of construction to
manage resources to meet project schedule.
5. Participate in bid review and bid closing to ensure accuracy of
bid and evaluate project
feasibility; work with estimating team to develop bid schedule.
6. Coordinate with large project sponsor, manager of construction
and project team to develop
comprehensive plan for project start up and successful
7. Provide environment where dynamic project communication occurs
between Project Engineers,
Foremen, Superintendents and Construction Manager to ensure work is
accomplished in an
efficient, profitable, and safe manner.
8. Ensure proper job controls, i.e. quantities, costs, revenue and
9. Establish and maintain working relationships with owners,
agencies, subcontractors, corporate
management, inspectors, etc., providing customer service to develop
with client base.
10. Ensure accurate construction reports for the job allowing for
continuous improvement in
11. Run projects at profitability levels to meet or exceed expected
12. Comply, understand, and support corporate safety initiatives to
ensure a safe work
What You Need for this Position
-This job description reflects essential functions of this
position. It does not restrict management's right to
reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Years progressive project experience in heavy civil
- Years experience in paving, dirt, and grading in either private
- Estimation of projects with an estimating program - Preferably
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Knowledge of construction paving, underground, concrete and
- Knowledge and understanding of union agreements and prevailing
- Maintain ability to work in high production environment.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent supervisory communication and organizational
- Accuracy at all times.
What's In It for You
Extensive Benefits Package
So, if you are a Project Manager/Estimator - Roadwork/Paving - Well
Known Company with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Santa Barbara , Project Manager/Estimator - Roadwork/Paving - Well Known Company, Executive , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!