Software Product Manager
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: February 14, 2019
We are seeking a Software Product Manager. This position will be working within the Medical space so experience within Medical Devices is a big plus, but not mandatory. We are open to any qualified candidate with 3+ years of experience. You will be working with existing products as well as a suite of upcoming new and exciting products as well! Experience within medical device/software sales and marketing/product management experience or clinical experience is they key to this position. This role will offer great opportunity for growth in your career. This is a full time, direct hire position with extremely competitive salary and benefits that include 100% employer paid benefits! The company culture here is exciting and very compelling! This position is located in the Santa Barbara, California area. This position will require you to work onsite so please be local to the surrounding area or plan to move here. We can offer relocation if you want to move to beautiful Santa Barbara as well! Please don't delay and apply right away! You may also reach out to me directly at .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops new products in conjunction with Marketing, Engineering and Sales Management personnel.
- Manages day to day progress of product
- Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products.
- Coordinates technical product development, estimates of potential profits, and release to production specific to product line
- Establishes operational and project objectives and assignments and delegates assignments to project team.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of project team personnel (engineering, manufacturing, procurement, marketing and quality) to ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Performs market analysis, product strategy and research and development.
- Conducts surgeon and sales rep product and procedure training. Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors. Establish and maintain relationships with key surgeons.
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development
- Identifies market potential, establishes pricing and market strategies, estimates potential sales, introduces market, distribution/channel issues, and manages mature product through phase-out.
- Manages the development stage of the product life cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer requirements are met including the monitoring of test reports, documentation of instructions, etc.
- Defines promotional activities, publicizing the product through the press, sales force, and alternate distribution channels.
- Required Travel up to 20%. - provided by Dice Analysis, Development, Manager, Management, Materials, Medical Device, Project, Release, Research, Sales
Keywords: Modis, Santa Barbara , Software Product Manager, Executive , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!