Customer Success Manager
Company: HG Data
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 19, 2023
What You'll Do:
HG Insights is experiencing significant growth and in need of a
Customer Success Manager to work directly with our customers to
drive value from our product offering culminating in successful
renewals and upsells. In this role you will engage with customers
in a proactive way via phone, email and in person to ensure
successful implementation, ongoing usage and value, awareness of
new features and the successful renewal of customers. A strong
technical aptitude and background in data or technology
sales/support will be a key ingredient of success in this role. The
experiences you go through will help shape our product development
as well as methodologies to support our customers.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about building
relationships and ensuring that the needs of customers are met in a
What You'll Be Responsible For:
* Act as the customer's trusted adviser and provide ongoing
proactive support via phone, email and in person activity
throughout the customer life cycle to drive value and deepen
* Interpret and deliver upon customer asks around sales territory
planning, market share, account-based marketing and ideal customer
* Drive the successful renewal of customers.
* Work within the Customer Success and Sales team to implement and
document best practices to support our customers.
* Be the voice of the customer internally to shape the direction of
HG Insights product roadmap.
* Utilize referrals and existing business relationships to identify
new business opportunities within existing customers.
* Understand and interpret customer use cases to assist with
implementation, rollout, upsell, and renewal.
* Become a resident expert on HG Insights data sets, products, and
markets - including Big Data, Data-as-a-Service, Predictive and
What You'll Need:
* College Degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum 4 years of experience working in a Customer Success role,
preferably supporting sales and marketing intelligence data
* Proven ability to build and maintain relationships within
* Comfortable using Excel and presenting in depth data analysis to
* Ability to listen to and understand customer requests regarding
specific sales and marketing strategies in relation to data
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
that traverse from layperson to executive.
* Determined, diligent, and self-motivated to develop deep
understanding of data as a service.
* Ability to travel 20%
* Working knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM
Headquartered in beautiful Santa Barbara, HG Insights is the global
leader in technology intelligence. HG Insights uses advanced data
science methodologies to help the world's largest technology firms
and the fastest growing companies accelerate their sales,
marketing, and strategy efforts.
We offer a competitive salary, 401K, growth potential, great
benefits, and a casual yet professional environment. Get your sweat
on at one of our fitness classes or go for a run along the beach
which is two blocks away. You can find employees riding bikes to
lunch in the funk zone or hanging out in one of our collaboration
spaces. We are passionate about our jobs with a get-it-done
attitude, yet we don't take ourselves too seriously. While we work
very hard, we also enjoy all that the Santa Barbara coast has to
Employees are welcome to work from the office on a voluntary basis.
We are following all local and state guidelines while in office.
Employee safety is of utmost importance and we are taking all
necessary precautions. For more information on how we are doing
this, please speak with one of our HR team members.
HG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes
from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter
or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed
agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue
and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the
recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those
submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the
property of HG Insights.
Keywords: HG Data, Santa Barbara , Customer Success Manager, Executive , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!