Regional Vice President - Employee Benefits
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Job Description SummaryDo you enjoy engaging brokers in Employee
Benefit products? Do you have thorough experience/knowledge of
employee benefits? If you answered yes to both questions, this is
getting interesting. Are you highly strategic but also quick on
your feet and able to manage a high volume of work and love the
energy it offers you? The Regional Vice President (RVP) is
responsible for the sale of Transamerica Employee Benefits and
affiliate products, programs and services through regional/national
firms and producers within an assigned region, with a focus on 3 to
2,000 life segment. Benefits include group STD, LTD and life, and a
comprehensive suite of voluntary solutions including life (US, WL,
Term), accident, critical illness, cancer, hospital indemnity, STD
and GAP. This RVP recruits, contract, and train brokers within
assigned region, and serve as their liaison with home office staff.
He/she ensures sales goals are met through excellent programs and
customer service. Identifies and works with enrollment companies
and other entities engaged in the group and voluntary marketplace.
The ideal candidate is located in Orange County/Irvine, Santa
Barbara or Los Angeles.Job DescriptionWhat You Will Do:
- Production goals include Group Life, LTD & STD sales as well as
our Voluntary Solutions and recruiting goals, delivered by the TVP
and/or SVP Sales on behalf of the Company, in a defined
- Maintain corporate/division goals and communicate to
- Develop relationships with national and regional firms.
- Recruit and contract new brokers.
- Identify and contract enrollment companies and affiliates (call
- Develop and maintain a system of supervision and training for
brokers consistent with standards of Transamerica Employee Benefits
- Train agent and enrollment companies in TEB technologies.
- Assist brokers/producers with questions regarding products,
programs and customer service.
- Work on projects as assigned by TVP and/or SVP Sales and Home
- Achieve assigned sales goals within the allotted budget as
designated by the Territory VP and/or SVP Sales.
- Keep current on sales practices and techniques and product
offerings.What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a business field or equivalent
- Five years of sales and sales management experience
- Two years broker/agency experience
- Voluntary and/or Group Ancillary/Health sales experience
- Life and health insurance license
- Driver's licensePreferred Qualifications:
- Extensive broker/agency experienceWorking Conditions:
- Work remote from home
- Frequent travel
- Flexible hours to accommodate client schedules
Keywords: Transamerica, Santa Barbara , Regional Vice President - Employee Benefits, Executive , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!