Commercial Property & Leasing Manager, Corporate Office
Company: The Towbes Group
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: February 6, 2020
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY AND LEASING MANAGER, SANTA BARBARA, CA Who
Are We The Towbes Group, Inc. is a fully integrated real estate
investment, development, and property management company. With more
than 60 years of experience in the Tri-County area, we are
committed to providing exceptional service at all stages from
project development to ongoing property management. Widely
recognized for delivering excellence across all products and
services, The Towbes Group has distinguished itself not only as a
trustworthy, innovative organization but also as a vital community
member. What We Offer An opportunity to join our team as a
Commercial Property & Leasing Manager in Santa Barbara, CA. This
role will be responsible for the management and leasing activity
for a diverse commercial asset portfolio including office,
industrial and retail properties. The position will report to the
Department VP, collaborate with the commercial team on facilitating
the day to day management responsibilities and work closely with
the outside brokers, in-house counsel and CEO on the leasing
process from initial LOI to lease execution. All candidates must
have commercial real estate management and leasing experience. What
- Oversee the leasing and management of Class A office/industrial
and possible retail properties between Westlake Village and Santa
- Prepare, implement and report on financial performance of the
assets including operating budget variances and other reports as
- Interface with property owners, ground lessors and third party
- Strong customer service skills. Communicate and interact with
tenants on management issues including rent delinquencies, repair &
maintenance matters; resolving conflicts.
- Prioritize assignments and effectively solve emergency
situations as needed.
- Maintain safety, integrity and aesthetic appearance of
properties, note deficiencies, suggest solutions, and implement
- Maintain high level of compliance with operational policies and
- Negotiate all leases and lease renewals in coordination with
- Develop and grow relationships with existing tenants and
- Research competitive market information, update market comps
and maintain understanding of market dynamics and
- Maintain and update various lease reporting summaries on weekly
- Prepare basic to intermediate financial analysis showing
multiple leasing scenarios
- Ability to perform analytical analysis of lease activity and
understanding of related accounting and financial reporting
considerations. What Should You Bring
- 5+Years of office/industrial property and leasing management
- Must be self-directed, analytical, motivated and logical in
problem solving, well organized with attention to detail.
- Advance knowledge of real estate principles including
management, budgeting and leasing.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while working in
a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to make quick and concise strategic decisions.
- Proficient in Yardi 7s property management software a
- Excellent team skills.
- Results and detail oriented.
- Bachelor degree required. What You Will Receive
- A great team!
- An extraordinary and innovative culture
- Professional and upbeat work environment
- True work life balance
- Attractive compensation
- Professional development reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- A generous 401k program with company match
- Housing discounts A clean DMV record, proof of vehicle
insurance, background check and pre-employment drug test will also
be required. If you are an enthusiastic property management
professional, enjoy a team oriented environment, this may be the
position for you! The Towbes Group is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. Salary Range: DOE.
Eligible to participate in the bonus program.
Keywords: The Towbes Group, Santa Barbara , Commercial Property & Leasing Manager, Corporate Office, Executive , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!