HR Business Partner Sr. Manager
Company: Bruker Corporation
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 12, 2020
Bruker is a $1.8B publicly-traded company headquartered in the U.S.
that enables scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and
develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. As
one of the world s leading analytical instrumentation companies,
Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields
of research and development. All our systems and instruments are
designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market
and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life.
We ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for
almost 60 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are
working on this long-lasting objective, at over 70 locations on all
About the Position:
This is your opportunity to join a HR organization ground up, at a
global company. The BNANO group of Bruker Corporation, with
revenues of over 550 Million, is looking for a creative & energetic
Sr. Manager, HRBP to join the Global Human Resources team
supporting our Santa Barbara based employees.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will be a strategic partner to the
Business Unit s leadership team. In this role, the HRBP will
provide both strategic and tactical level HR support to drive the
people and business strategy. The successful incumbent will be
based in our Santa Barbara office, and be the face of HR to the
employees in Santa Barbara. The successful individual will be
responsible for collaborating with BNANO HR team members globally
and the various centers of excellence including BNANO Finance, and
Corporate COEs to identify and implement appropriate solutions
based on business needs.
* Establish and implement the HR agenda in support of achieving the
business unit strategy and operating plan. Serve as a key member of
the leadership team supporting the Business Units in aligning HR
programs to support business success.
* Under the direction of the Senior Director, BNANO HR, partner
with the BU leadership and their teams to develop and implement
talent solutions to address organizational needs.
* Develop internal bench-strength while utilizing talent
acquisition strategies to ensure talent gaps are filled
appropriately with high caliber talent
* Achieve a deep understanding of the business strategy, goals and
objectives and support organizational changes by developing and
implementing appropriate change management strategies.
* Partner with Business leaders to establish and drive employee
engagement actions creating a positive high performance
* Coach and develop key leaders in the business to build a strong
* Ensure that the most appropriate advice and counsel is provided
to internal clients in a timely manner to ensure policies and
practices are followed working in partnership with Corporate HR
partners, Finance, Legal, Audit and other centers of excellence as
* Drive performance management and succession planning processes
within client groups to develop key talent and bench strength for
future needs; Engage in proactive talent retention.
* Key member of the BNANO HR team in establishing HR policy,
programs, and systems in building a high impact HR function for
* 10-12 years of increasingly responsible experience in human
resources driving business outcomes with strong organizational
development skills, knowledge and tools.
* Bachelor s degree is required. Graduate degree (HRM/MBA) is
highly desirable. HR Certification is a plus.
* Previous HR experience in medical device/biotech field and global
HR experience preferred.
* Strong relationship-building skills, results and team orientation
and a commitment to the highest level of integrity are required to
be successful in the role.
* Proven Organization, Leadership, Critical thinking and effective
communication skills a must
* Demonstrated ability to balance HR requirements against business
needs to provide creative solutions for business success is
* Ability to influence without authority is essential.
* Managerial experience, guiding a junior team member would be
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays,
and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control
laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions
will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in
light of export control restrictions.
Keywords: Bruker Corporation, Santa Barbara , HR Business Partner Sr. Manager, Executive , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!