Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 12, 2020
At PayJunction, the marketing function is about personal growth,
teamwork and developing your skills. You will join an in-house
marketing team managed by the director of marketing, collaborate
with other departments like support, engineering, and, most
commonly, business development. You will also work closely with
outside contractors. As a campaign manager, you'll learn to set
strategies that map to an execution plan, and be responsible for
the definition, design and execution of your programs. You'll be
given the opportunity to work across the various markets we target,
including direct sales, channel sales and partnerships. Over time,
you'll rotate across these areas for broader marketing experience
and exposure to the business. Your campaigns will target
prospective buyers, create awareness, generate leads and nurture
them to purchase. You will be constantly evaluating marketing
technologies, experimenting and optimizing different tactics to
meet pipeline and revenue goals. Our campaign managers are
analytical and make data-driven decisions spanning paid media,
email, web, search and webinars. Job Responsibilities
- Meet quarterly MQL lead quotas
- Work collaboratively to define and design demand campaigns for
the sales organizations
- Establish a purpose for the campaigns: Goals, objectives,
strategies to achieve the goal.
- Perform research on specific markets to understand the
segmentation, personas, preferences, business issues & behaviors in
their job. With this data, you will set/refine strategies and
- Brief the other marketing, sales, bus dev reps on your campaign
plans. Take inputs and refine accordingly.
- Identify the resources needed to build the campaign elements
- Define the resources and tools for BDRs to use in preparing for
- Campaign execution: including sales follow up workflow with the
appropriate tools. .
- Define and utilize reports on the progress of campaign
execution. From the reports, build interpretive analysis of the
results and propose mitigating actions.
- Listen to outreach call recordings from your campaign and
assess if new content or tools are needed to advance the lead
- Understand the applied marketing mix (ads, email, web, online,
events) and what to modify in the mix for best results. Specific to
online marketing, understand the details of the execution across
PPC, search, organic search, follow me ads, etc.
- Read and interpret web analytics to improve campaign results.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, business administration
- 3-4 years' experience creating and executing effective B2B
- Knowledge of product marketing and demand generation
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data,
identify trends, and analyze program effectiveness.
- Expertise in digital marketing channels such as PPC, webinars,
email marketing, SEO, SEM.
- Expertise in Google Analytics plus working knowledge of HubSpot
(or a comparable marketing automation software) and Salesforce.
Digitally savvy (active in daily life and highly engaged in social
- Experience working with vendors and agencies on creative and
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written creative
- Self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to
resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes &
- Occasional business travel for events
- Ability to foster teamwork at all levels of the organization.
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates without a single dollar of
outside investment, PayJunction has gone from bootstrapped to
billions in processing. Initially profiting only pennies on every
dollar, PayJunction, with a team of over 3,000 nationwide, now
transacts over $5 billion dollars annually for tens of thousands of
clients. As the leading developer of paperless payment software,
PayJunction has eliminated the need to file away paper receipts,
ultimately increasing productivity and reducing costs for small and
medium sized businesses, but more importantly, reducing the carbon
footprint of an entire industry. PayJunction takes pride in its
design and engineering. We believe computer science is an art; it
just happens to be the brush we use to paint our product with
innovation and effectiveness. Our brand was built with a long-term
vision, our goal is to be a generational tech company and our
integrity is the foundation of our success. PayJunction values
long-term relationships over short-term profit. The owners still
head day-to-day operations for the company, and are as dedicated to
fostering the culture as they are to developing the product.
PayJunction is a place where you can refine your skills in a
supportive environment where wellness and work-life balance aren't
just said, they're practiced. Benefits
- Health, dental and vision paid 100%
- 401k with 6% match
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is changing a whole
- Opportunity for growth within the company Environment
- Bright and open office in downtown Santa Barbara
- Catered Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Free onsite fitness classes
- Collaborative work spaces with Herman Miller chairs and
- Dog friendly
- Kombucha on tap Company Ethos
- We value long-term relationships over short-term profit.
- We are building something that will last longer than us.
- We are passionate about our work and inspired by our team.
- We create products that improve the lives of our
- We build green technology that costs less than our prospective
clients pay now.
- We are constantly innovating. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk, see and hear. The employee frequently is required
to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach
with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift
office products and supplies up to 20 pounds. In compliance with
federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity
and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the
required employment eligibility verification document form upon
hire. PayJunction reserves the right to conduct background and/or
credit checks on all of its potential employees.
Keywords: PayJunction, Santa Barbara , Marketing Campaign Manager, Executive , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!