Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: October 4, 2019
ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION ENGINEER, MANUFACTURING
Santa Barbara, CA
80-105K + Paid Relocation + Full Benefits
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/employer
matching, generous paid time off and paid volunteer time off,
work/life balance, positive company culture, opportunities for
growth & development.
Become a part of a growing and dedicated engineering team that does
essential work in support of Finished Production. Our employees are
passionate about their contributions because there is a very direct
connection to helping patients with cancer.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be an integral part
of a cross-functional team of engineers and technicians growing in
size and responsibilities as the business needs increase.
In this visible and diverse role, you will provide hands-on
production equipment support, trouble-shooting, repairing and
maintaining essential robotics and automation machinery. You will
manage capital equipment and improvements projects, as well as work
closely with vendors and contractors. You will also partner with QA
on preparing and approving validation and other documents and
procedures essential for regulatory compliance.
- Provide hands-on engineering support, trouble-shooting and
maintenance of robotic and automated HMLV production floor
equipment in regulated environment.
- Define, procure and support robotic and automated filling,
labeling and packaging equipment (SOW, Functional Spec., FAT,
- Apply Project Management skills and tools to lead and support
capital equipment and improvement projects.
- Resolve equipment failures with focus on root cause(s). Lead
and assist with defining and implementing corrective and preventive
actions, and resolution to audit findings.
- Prepare, complete and support validations (IQ/OQ/PQ) to meet
applicable FDA and regulatory requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Robotics,
Automation, or other relevant Engineering & Technology disciplines
with 5+ years of experience, or equivalent combination of education
- Prior hands-on working experience with Robotics & Automation,
PLCs, HMIs, Vision Systems, Servos, and Labelers
- Prior experience maintaining robotic & automated
- Prior experience with process/equipment validation: writing
documentation and execution - IQ, OQ, PQ
- Strong technical, project management and documentation
- Self-starter, highly organized, complex problem solver with
technical, detail-oriented mindset and strong analytical and
- Demonstrated ability to work in a regulated environment
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of FDA QSR requirements, ISO 13485, or other
recognized international quality system standards
- Prior experience in working with and/or managing suppliers
- Experience with DI water systems, cold room management, central
- Experience with FMEA, DOE, SPC
- CAD, SolidWorks experience
- Experience with SAP, Agile, and Electronic Batch
- Prior hands-on experience with programming Fanuc and Denso
robots, Omron and Allen Bradly PLC, HMIs, Cognex Vision Systems,
Zebra, Sato and DataMax Labelers
- Knowledge of Industry 4.0, AI, predictive analytics and
1. 5+ years exp. with Robotics & Automation Hands on experience
working with automated manufacturing equipment
2. Project management experience (Capital Equipment) - replacing
3. Validation experience - ISO Documentation experience (can train
on this but must be willing to be trained on it)
4. Continuous improvement/Digitalization
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Santa Barbara , Robotics Engineer, Engineering , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!