Posted on: January 11, 2022
- Responsible for maintenance engineering for night vision
- Conceptualizes, develops, validates and implements new
production stations, processes and equipment - automated and
semi-automated assembly operations, screwdrivers, vision cameras,
leak testers, thermal chambers, label printers, servos, linear
actuators, sensors, vision systems, scanners, encoders, etc.
- Responsible for primary production station ownership and
support; maintains, troubleshoots, improves and optimizes current
production lines, stations, processes and equipment:
- Maintains through total productive maintenance, preventative
maintenance, measurement systems analyses
(calibrations/verifications, gage repeatability and
reproducibility); maintenance instructions, training, maintenance
- Problem solves through root cause analyses and 8D
- Owns and maintains NV production spare parts inventories
- Develops and refines production station vision systems, PLC
software and traceability system, limits as needed for continuous
improvement, corrective action, and/or sequence changes to
accommodate new hardware or software product versions; fundamental
- Develops and implements station and traceability system
- Deploys production station vision system and PLC programs;
coordinates with users the deployment of new PLC code releases.
Controls production station PLC code revisions.
- Investigates production station fallout to identify systematic
cause and drive continuous improvement and corrective actions.
- Participates in cross-functional production team to meet daily
and weekly production demands.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Engineering Bachelors Degree (industrial, manufacturing,
electrical, mechanical) preferred.
- Strong background practicing relevant engineering.
- Minimum 3 years controls engineering experience or
- Must demonstrate leadership capabilities, have excellent
written and verbal communication skills, and be a team player with
strong problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must have mechanical and electronical skills, understand
computer hardware and be proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Programming skills highly desirable - preferably AB and Omron
PLC, vision and traceability systems.
- Manufacturing execution system experience preferred.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Santa Barbara , Maintenance Engineer, Engineering , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!