Principal Analog ADC Engineer
Company: Global Technical Talent
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Principal Analog ADC EngineerJob Description:
- Designer in charge of architecting analog circuits for the
interface of infrared focal plane arrays.
- Analog circuits include high-speed I/O from the PLL circuit, to
SERDES (serializer), to the off-chip transmitter circuit.
- The Principal Analog ADC Engineer performs performance analysis
including noise (jitter), power, and variability.
- Responsible for the entire high-speed I/O portion of the design
focusing on system-level analysis,
- But also responsible for support circuitry (such as biases and
PLLs) and verification down to transistor-level simulations.
- Works with analog, digital, and layout engineers on the same
- The Principal Analog ADC Engineer presents designs and trades
for peer and customer reviews.
- Works with test and systems engineers through characterization
of final products.
Keywords: Global Technical Talent, Santa Barbara , Principal Analog ADC Engineer, Engineering , Goleta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!