YOUTH SPORTS INSTRUCTOR
Company: Channel Islands YMCA
Location: Santa Barbara
Posted on: January 10, 2022
What do Youth Sports Instructors do?
- Maintains proper control using constructive methods, gearing
the program to the needs of the individual child regard for his/her
interests, special needs, and socioeconomic background.
- Enforces rules which will ensure a safe, secure
- Help each child become aware of his/her rule as a group
- Responsible for maintaining positive parent/staff
- Responsible for order, arrangement, appearance and environment
of the site.
What we look for in a Youth Sports Instructor:
- Minimum of at least 1 year of experience in a similar
- Good oral written communication skills
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Visual auditory ability to respond to critical incidents and
the ability to act swiftly in emergency situationsEMPLOYEE BENEFITS
FOR PART-TIME EMPLOYEES:
- RETIREMENT: All employees are eligible to participate in the
tax-deferred savings plan by opening a 403(b) Smart Account.
- SICK TIME: Part-time employees earn 1 hour of sick leave for
every 30 hours worked, after 90 day intro period.
- DISCOUNTS: All staff are offered discounts on Aquatics
programs, Sports programs, Youth & Adult Fitness programs,
Afterschool and School's Out Childcare, Summer Day Camp and Date
Night & Misc. Youth Programs.
- PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Some positions are
eligible for additional trainings and certifications, according to
CEO/Executive Director discretion.
- BONUS PERK: Part-time staff members and full-time 30-hour staff
members receive a free individual membership!#CIYMCAHIGHYouth
Roller-skating instructor. Must have previous experience teaching
skating.Classes Jan 19-March 19Classes are Wednesdays 3:30-5:00pm
and Saturday 2:00pm-3:30pm afternoons.
Keywords: Channel Islands YMCA, Santa Barbara , YOUTH SPORTS INSTRUCTOR, Education / Teaching , Santa Barbara, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!